1 gallon smart pot, coco loco , GSCX / non stop super cropping

Major super cropping, lst , hst, 1/2 strength fox farm liquid nutes , week 14 of veg

Haveing trouble up loading pics so more later

Where the purple is on the stem is were she split about 4 weeks ago.

5 Likes

Looking good were the split is use bit of bees :honeybee: wax to fix her up works good :blush:

1 Like

That’s a tight little root ball! Do you have trouble keeping her standing? I’m in 5’s and they’re getting tippy at 10 weeks.

Flipping tomorrow!

1 Like

No trouble at all @Myfriendis410 , I can grab the stalk and move the plant around with no problems. She will get a 5 r 7 gal smart pot for flower.

I’ve got 5 other clones of the same mom in 1 gal smart pots that will stay in there for flower. They should be going in , in about 2-3 weeks. I’ll post pics later. But they were the clones from the old switcharue thread.

2 Likes

@bob31 what did you edit

1 Like

@JoshawaM check this out

What did I edit? @Wishingilivedina420state

I’m not sure what you mean?

It showed you edit something in my title, I was just wondering

Check what out ?

Oh yeah I forgot, I corrected the typo on NON (from NONE)

2 Likes

Hahaha lol :joy: yeah I’m a stoner , cool thanks @bob31 you da man

2 Likes

After some more super cropping to day

And if your wondering it took a few try’s for that last pic, and I pick that plant up like that all the time… I think she kinda likes it.

Any here’s my G3 cookie and my most indica dominant plant so far. Just 2 weeks younger then the big one.

4 Likes

If anyone ever wondered why some members recommend large tents for a couple plants, here is the reason!

Got them indoor trees going lol!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 veg tent size 2-2-4 foot.

1 Like

There pumping mate :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Caosred , these smart pots are awesome, each plant would barely fit in a 5 gallon bucket now. And only up to a 1/2 gallon of water every other day on the bigger plant and 2-3 on the smaller plant. But she’s catching up fast.

1 Like

Not bad at all!! I like it a lot man

1 Like

Harvesting tonight so I’ll be putting the 1 gallon test clones into flower tonight, and the bigger clone will get 5 gallon pot. All in Fox Farm Coco Loco. I’m gonna go ahead and flush all pots tonight with sledgehammer 1 gallon each to start. Alright here we go , day 1 of about 90 . Posting pics later tonight.

2 Likes