#1 2022 outside grow

Ok guys like i have said in my 1st few posts im a noob at this 1st time for a grow and its an outside grow at that . I planted on may 5th and im just curious as to how long it should take to start seeing flowers ?? Im in the deep south gulf coast region does any one have a ballpark estimate on time frame from start to finish???

1 Like

Good Friday Morning
I have never grown outside but I am going to say you will start seeing signs of them going into flower when the days get shorter. When you and growing inside if its a photo plant when you flip your light to 12 on and 12 off in about 7 to 10 days you will see white hairs. If it’s an auto it will start when it wants, any where from 4 week and up. Then you are looking at at least 10 weeks of flower before you can harvest.
I hope this gave you some kind of an answer. :grinning: :v:

2 Likes

@Flitme happy Friday morning to you as well …i had an idea as far as inside goes because of all the info online about insode grows but there is not alot …well that i could find …about outside in the southern gulf coast region anyway

1 Like

@Moms_little_budmaker if your growing photo plants they’ll start to show pistols in Aug and likely run deep into Oct based on the growing season down in the Dirty South lol. Good luck, keep us posted on your progress!! :+1:t2::green_heart::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams lol dirty south thats us !! Aka the no no zone haha… i sure will im at work right now but when i get off i will post some pictures of rhe ladies

2 Likes

Once light gets under 14 hours of light usually, I’m in the north, and they always start to flower 2nd and 3rd week in August, so my harvest starts mid October to mid November. Can’t wait to see pics from the south, lots of nice plants down there. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Dforce yeah we r in a whole different climate down here , i am at work right now but when i get off i will post some pictures, there are some concerns i have as well the heat has been unbearable, i think a few of the ladies got too hot . When i post the pictures could u take a look and maybe give me some input the leaves r yellowish and some didnt even turn yellow the stayed green and crispy…ill post some pics around 12 noon central time

2 Likes

High,
From experience I would say you’ll see signs of flowering in September and finishing in mid to late October, but I am in Michigan so this is a rough “guesstimate”. Patience is the key.
Happy growin,
Ger

3 Likes

Grand daddy purp

London pound cake

Purple haze

3 Likes

This leave problem is with both LPC and GDP…

1 Like

Ify8LioiUw91qBxyu1

3 Likes

@beachglass i figured itbwas from the heat since it has been in the triple digits for 3 days out of the week for 3 weeks in a row !!! I think next year im going to start a few months earlier to try and avoid this deep south gulf coast heat

2 Likes

My photos are already making buttons, and pushing pistils (3 different strains too!)…we currently have 14.5hrs of daylight

2 Likes

@CLICKYBONES :eyes: got some pics ??

1 Like

4 Likes

@CLICKYBONES damn now im jealous…lol absolutely beautiful great job

Is it just on the leaves just above the pots? If so could it be from water on the leaves? I know it’s hot down there, you must be watering alot.

1 Like

Also Indica strains don’t really like that much heat. So that might just be the issue. I’m only in the 90’s here, and mine are ok so far.

1 Like

@Dforce yeah its only on leaves around the pot and thats what i thought too i have to be a little more careful when watering …it is hot like 2 rats making love in a wool sock in the summer time. Haha

1 Like

Don’t be jealous… I’m a little concerned they went to flower so early (these clones have been outside 5 wks now)… I worry they will stall, and re-veg on me… causing a huge timeline interruption for a sept/oct finish. So…Be happy your girls are plugging along like they see and understand the DLI they are receiving.

1 Like