1/2 yellow leaves curving to the side?!🤷🏼‍♂️

I have searched and searched for any information on what would cause this? Some of the leaves started to yellow (but only 1/2 of the leaf), and curve to the side. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Living Soil with Organic Nutes
12/12 week 3 Flower
480w LED @ 24”
Soil Ph is 6.3
75f day / 71f night
45%-50%

1 Like

@MeEasy living soil problems. This guy can help ya I bet buddy here you go. :wink: I don’t know much about living soils.

Organic nutes
@GreenSnek

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz Thank you

@GreenSnek any idea what the issue is?

That’s a genetic mutation called variegation. It’s not harmful to the plant.

7 Likes

Ok, I read that on a different forum thread. I’ve been growing this strain for years with no issues. The plant seems happy and she is popping some big & dense buds so I haven’t changed a thing in my routine.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @ConcreteBudz , hi @ElJefe420 I’m seeing some normal use of stored nutrients from a couple leaves, I mean really minor. That half yellowing thing going on on the leaves has a weird name I can’t ever remember but it’s genetic I believe and doesn’t hurt the plants it’s pretty common I see it mostly on younger plants. I’d just keep going as you are I don’t see anything concerning at all… pretty plants good luck :+1:

3 Likes

:grimacing: :laughing: oops I always do that, I should have read through the thread you already got an answer and Bobby actually remembered the name of the yellowing

3 Likes

Yep! Just had a GDP with this mutation. Very weird. The variegated side seemed sensitive to nutrients - I relied on that half of the plant to be my early detection of nute issues. Harvested not too long ago and my wife has smoked probably half of it. One of the best buds I’ve grown, but a PITA and pretty ugly by the end of it. :joy: