1:1 ratio auto flower

Is there a 1:1 ratio auto flower like Pennywise or something close

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum :+1: I believe that ILGM offers a few 1:1 ratio strains, but it depends on how high percentage you are looking for. I believe the highest 1:1 ratio they offer is around 9 percent. But you should be able to find a higher 1:1 from some other companies.

1 Like

I’ve had difficulty finding autos with a high 1:1. Most top out around 10%,. That’s what I’ve looked up, not saying that’s the highest. I went ahead and got photos that are between 13-17%, 1:1.

And derp, welcome to the forum! Let us know what you find!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:

Happy cake day @beachglass

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Seedman has a Strain called Cream and Cheese CBD they advertise 22 THC and 18 CBD

1 Like

I have had success growing Harlequin.
THC Up to 7%
CBD 10 to 15%
Then using it to mix in with other strains it gives me a variety of effects by taking the edge off some of the headier strains. Unless I want the stoney effect then I just leave it out.
This works for me, but you may have different reasons.

Growing Harlequin Kimbo Kush 1:2 CBD (6%T, 12%CBD) and Cream and Cheese 1:1 CBD (20%T, 18% CBD) in week3.

1 Like

Here they are:

1 Like

THANKS, I am trying them for the next grow, ordered and will be ready fall planting.

1 Like

Yea, the 2 in the middle of tent in the above pic :point_up: they are Seedsman Cream and Cheese 1:1 CBD. Grew one last time and it was great! Very vigorous plant.

1 Like

Is Cream & Cheese an auto flower, thanks ?

1 Like

@Momo51 , Seedsman C+C CBD 1:1 are photo period plants not auto flower. But last grow I flipped to 12/12 at 6 weeks. This thing took off and endured LST, supercroping, main stem splitting, and ice watering pre-harvest. It produced @4.5 oz of dry bud under a 100w LED. So I’m doing 2 more now.