0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! šŸ˜² FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

Aawww look at that face! Heā€™s sorry Daddy. Although his eyes do look pretty stoned hahaha

1 Like

Awe poor kush. He couldnā€™t help himself. :sob::sob::sob:

You need to buy him this to keep him from eating yours.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074SZ17C7/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1543010020&sr=8-3&keywords=cat+grass&dpPl=1&dpID=51sc6M0zduL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

Awwwwe, poor puppy. What did he do to deserve that?

Go back up (137) look and see

Oooh! He did that?! BAD DOGGIE!

3 Likes

Bad doggie indeed sometimes they keep me from going crazy others they drive me crazy! Theyā€™ll bounce backā€¦ hopefully.

1 Like

Kush is thinking " Ill never get another biscuit, and I could eat a box of them right now. Damn man at least it wasnt some big buds, but shes a tuff girl. I bushogged about twenty down one time and I actually found some later that had cloned themselves. Had little girls everywhere. Yeah shes tuff.

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown outdoors for a couple of decades. Rabbits and other woodland creatures have done worse to my plants over the years. Tis but a flesh wound :joy::rofl:

Yeah I used to hunt for fox dens and plant as close to them as possible for some extra protection.

@GreenCoat & this is the one he ate @Familyman

Oh god. I thought pit bulls ate kids, not salad :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like he did some fimming for you.

1 Like

dang bro,looks like something my dog would doā€¦lol

1 Like

Man Brother so sorry. They donā€™t call it weed for no reason. Itā€™ll push throvugh thisā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s been 16 days since Kush munched down on my plants. Here is Cindy (lft) and Lucy as of today.

I just got done super cropping Lucy, and I removed the screen. Added another light and 2 AWW in there, along with the BD & TNG clones.

10 Likes

That supercrop is BRUTAL. Dude have u no heart?!?!

2 Likes

Looks like Kush just topped em for ya!! Great growing!!

1 Like

It looks like they bounced back from his snack :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, Purp, but nope, no heart. You see, it was stolen by Gypsies many moons ago.

Btw, Sheā€™s doing fine this morning.

8 Likes

gypsies got you tooā€¦lol

3 Likes