0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! šŸ˜² FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

DIY dehumidifier? How you go about doing that?

I looked at some pond foggers for humidifier. something along those lines?

5 Likes

Nm. Read it wrong! Lol

Sweet! Thatā€™s a cool idea for a humidifier!

Iā€™m about to make it a dual ten humidifier by putting tubes on both sides of the bucket.

1 Like

Yep Iā€™ll need to build one of those probably before my next grow if this one finishes early January as expected. Looks pretty simple. How much of an increase in humidity has it gave you?

Itā€™ll get up there quickly. I use my humidity controller to keep it from going too high.

3 Likes

I can imagine! I have just the opposite problem, high humidity! Lol. Wish there was DIY solution for that! Lol

Lol there is itā€™s just more expensive than a dehumidifier lol

2 Likes

Moveā€¦ I donā€™t face that problem :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Lol!! That figures! Lmao!

How do you diy a dehumidifier? Inquiring minds an all that

Hold on Iā€™ll get the link. I found one while in a never ending spiral of YouTube videos lol.

Thanks - Been there before

Well I canā€™t find the big one. But hereā€™s the basic idea. The big version used a thermoelectric chiller to create condensation. With fans running the air through the coils. It was a neat idea for a cold de-humidifier since most store bought ones create heat instead of cool.

But the parts list was close to $100

4 Likes

Yeah then Iā€™d buy one if I run into that issue

Yeah that was my thought. A little more and I could buy one that worked even better.

Adding it is soo much simpler and cheaper

1 Like

Hahah yeah thereā€™s a place for DIY some things youā€™re just better off buying.

1 Like