0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! 😲 FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

@Mental Budbrother has a beautiful Cindy growing also :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks again @Missiles. I gotta get me some of those Cinderella seeds.

1 Like

Your welcome and yes she is a special lady😉

1 Like

I smoked on some of that tangie today, and that’s when shit got all potted :grin:

I decided that I definitely want my Cindy to be the bell of the ball, so ta speak. Out with the LSD, for she has been banished to the trippy blurples once more.

@FloridaSon these are the clones I have for you and @Rick3. Grabb em or they die soon!

10 Likes

Here are my C99 clones still trying to root…

Her original top…

My Black DOG…

I need to trim her. I will bring you her cuttings when I grab those clones.

My CheeseXXL auto. Probably another month out…

Sorry I don’t get over here anymore. Life comes first! Lol

Just wanted to let you see what is going on here. I’ll get back to the texting.

I really miss a bunch of you over here. I’m so sorry that I don!t have the time. I’m even falling behind in the Lab now!

Happy growing everyone!!!

7 Likes

@FloridaSon making cameo haha. Good to see you!

3 Likes

He was showing me his grow since I haven’t been to his house in a while. Gonna have a swap meet soon to trade goods.

I don’t have anything for rooting right now, so him taking the Black DOG cuttings will be good for us both. I hate to just compost them, though I’m starting to wonder if they help future plants by being in there. Kinda like a natural cycle that would take place over years of growth. Just some stoned random thinking. Lol

I forgot to show the C99 mother. Just waiting for the auto to finish before preparing her for flower…

Back to the dankness…

8 Likes

Love me some pics of cindy!

3 Likes

Caught a tag from @Swiss before I got out. Wanted to show my grow a few posts up.

I’m thankful for all your help that allowed me to show her!

4 Likes

Y everyone so hyped about cinderella 99 can some one enlighten a fellow farmer

Good high, quick flowering, high yielding. What’s not to love?

6 Likes

And the terps!

5 Likes

Chilled with @FloridaSon and family this evening. Thanks for taking those clones off my hands, Guy. I appreciated the Black Dogs cuttings. They were looking kinda rough by the time I got home, prepped and planted. But look at em now.

Let’s hope they root :crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

Ever hear of the truck drivers (Black Dog)? A legend among lifetime truckers from the days when log books where used for shit paper.

3 Likes

I drove using paper logs. They were just starting to use electronic logs when I quit. Never saw the Black Dog, but there were nights I got pretty tired before realizing it, start seeing things not quite right, and had to park it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clones and taking those cuttings!

I’ll get them put in the ground this weekend.

7 Likes

@FloridaSon as we were discussing, I mixed the Recharge, alfa, Bokashi, kelp and castings into that strawberry fields; with the bottom 1/2 being my veg mix soil.

• Also, I can see the guano and frass I top dressed for you before leaving. Only water is needed but no ph down, vinegar as we discussed. Keep those micros alive, those also got Mammoth P a few times, including today.

• I measured that space and it’s 8’ x 35”

3 Likes

The Cannabis gods love me today. The last of my hvac parts arrived.

11 Likes

TNG:
156g (5.5 Oz) Nugs = 34.5% jarred from 452G @ .71g\w
[excluding the 43.4g (1.53 Oz) trim]

BD:
268g (9.45 Oz) Nugs = 37.12% jarred from 695g @ 1.22g\w
[excluding the 68.3g (2.41 Oz) trim]

6 Likes

Nice! All things considered thats a really good haul

1 Like