0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! 😲 FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

^^^ Almost exactly what I was about to say. Looking good :+1:

3 Likes

They look great man, but I `m sure they would love a little more room.

1 Like

Bushy girls you have there. Looking good.

2 Likes

Looks good @Budbrother! :+1:

I just made it a soil day. Now I have 2 cf of veg mixed & I have 3.5 cf of flower mixed up 'n cooking for Spring. This took three wheelbarrow full’s and all day to mix up. My back fuq’n hurts!

6 Likes

Lol my back hurt just reading that lol

2 Likes

It definitely was a edibles & dab day! :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Haha I wish I had a press. It takes smoking a lot of flower to do anything to me.

I don’t have a press yet. I buy mine black market for $40/G still.

3 Likes

I might have to actually buy some once I can afford it. It might be easier than smoking a couple bowls just to get enough of a body high.

2 Likes

Good deal man. I havent made dirt yet. Need to before the spring kicks off

01/26 - Start of week 2 flowering

That’s the Cindy up front

8 Likes

Cindy​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

My LSD has been feeling left in the background as of late.

She 32” wide and 3’ from the soil up

I promised her her own room in a few weeks

10 Likes

She looks great even holding up that corner :wink:. I can’t imagine what she’s going to look like when she gets her own room :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol she doesnt get any photoshoots anymore. Cindy is a frigging monster. Gon be some looooong colas

3 Likes

Wk3 - Update

Mixed up and started a tea brewing

My hungry gals want separate rooms. I wish the other tent would hurry up and finish. Well, as my grandma always said when I wished for shit. “If wishes were fishes, we’d all have a fry. If wishes were fishes, we’d eat till we die.”
Till later :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Week 4 is about to begin.

First up he have my lovely Cindy. As y’all know, my dog, Kush, shaped and pruned this one :laughing:

Before the LSD gets rotated to the back again, I did a photo shoot. Last week they both showed minor signs of calcium deficiency starting. I watered both with a tbsp of lime each, but the LSD is a calcium hog!

I leached some calcium from egg shells and added it into my watering today with a pinch of Epsom.

I leave you with a group shot of my bitchez and a happy good bye until next time.

10 Likes

Look who got her own space today

LSD & WWA

Miss Cindy got to spread out as well today.

11 Likes

The Kush drama all stars at post 135 @Dman1969

4 Likes