0_o What music do you listen to when your tending your garden?

I listen to it all 0_o

Im always interested to hear what music motivates others while they garden 0_o

Whats your list?

2 Likes

1 Like

@monkman @Arborholic

Im going threw an old new comparison phase.

My official harvest song.

0_o

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

@monkman Im betting you will like this…if you have not already heard it.

0_o

i was around 25 when that was on the radio

1 Like

I cant believe i have never heard this.
Thanks im saving it to a play list.

0_o

1 Like

They allowed that on the radio back then?!

1 Like

if you like that get “We’ve got a live one here” by commander cody and the lost planet airmen. it is my favorite “long trip” album. it’s got " my window faces the south" " took three bennies and my semi truck won’t start" a bunch of outlaw style truck driving songs.

1 Like

I will get it now.

0_o

1 Like

i really like “the dead south” thanks, new one for me.

1 Like

They did another one that’s …an acquired taste, one of those chuckle about it songs.

Banjo odyssey

The sound is really good tho

1 Like

i grew up with a blind kid who was an incredible guitar player, was in rock band ten years before Jeff healey made it big. his band used to travel the i75 corridor from ft lauderdale to det playing gigs in big bars. i started playing music in orchestra in 4th grade (string bass) and was 1st chair all city jr high orchestra in greenwich conn when i was in 5th grade, my teacher was a cellist in ny philharmonic i am most a blues rock reggae folk fan, but listen to lots of stuff.

1 Like

Not learning to play an instrument before my stroke is a regret of mine…i could still play around but i don’t have fine motor control on my left hand…say la vie

0_o

1 Like

i haven’t played my guitar for 2 years and it’s the first time in 45 years that i don’t have blisters on my left fingers. i have been taking a break, played in praise band with my blind friend for the 8 years before he died of cancer.

i live by a bb king quote. beat your guitar, not your lady, next time she won’t be so easy to catch. i play for mental health, know what it takes to be good at it and i won’t do it, just enjoying the hobby of it.