0_o Nanashi's first grow (with pics)

Hopefully you also make “Bread” lol (money)

1 Like

I never did poultry or pork. Just beef but one plant in pa we took all the inedible products from all the other plants around so I saw and worked on feather cookers and as far as the pork it was basically the same except for the slaughter process and the pork plants have extra special fragrance to them. Maybe it’s just because I can’t remember not knowing the smell of a beef plant. After all I thought it was dad’s cologne as a young kid.

1 Like

I make enough to be comfortable. I don’t want to be rich anymore. Money is nothing but fancy paper the relationship one has with the world and the people in it is what makes a person rich. I guess having kids and a screwed up childhood you either repeat the pattern or you change it. I’m going to change it my kids will be better than me not following my footsteps and we start the new cycle. Enough of that I don’t want to be sad. Here is my ak47 2 days into week 4 of veg

Not sure why the back right is so much taller

3 Likes

Love the grow bags lol.

Finding a better way for your kids is always a happy thing.

0_o

1 Like

Lol my wife just closed down a plastic surgery office after selling it. The doc had huge boxes full of these bags and I just hate to see things get wasted so I had her bring them home for me to use. They seem to work great as this is my first grow with them.

1 Like

I would do it JUST to be able to say i grew in booty bags.

0_o

1 Like

That’s too great!!!

If they are all the same strain and NOT clones then it is the Phenotype (Personal characteristics of that plant)

(excluding the obvious possible environmental differentiation (more/less light, water food ect ect)

1 Like

All 5 are ak purchased at the same time put in the water at the same and the soil. When I feed each plant gets precise amounts of nutrients and water. The only one that I expected to be different is the center one as I will not feed it anything but ph water as it is in a mix of fox farm soil and should not need food till at the earliest next week. I’m thinking about using a granular application for her the whole way thru just to see what is better easier ect. The other 4 are identical 2 under 1 light and 2 under the other. I do remember when I took them out of the cup I had one that had a noticeably longer tail than the rest. I should have marked it somehow to track. I just keep checking to make sure it’s not a dude lol. They are fem seeds from ilgm

You just gave me an idea i KNOW is worth big money…

Im gonna look in to a patent if i get it i will credit you a piece…No crap…im excited about this.

0_o

1 Like

15 more minutes and the flower children will be waking up for the day!!!

I have done a few for s&g ($hiz & giggles) but this i WILL move on

1 Like

I love helping especially when I don’t even know that I am. :grin:

I see one thing similar… but far enough off i think… even if it is not patentable it is Actionable with like no investment

Looks like if i can do it it will be under novelty… the process and products exist…they just have not been put together…( im guessing it is not tho)

1 Like

I like where this is going… making me think of some of my inventions from my waste water stent lol

Not patentable

You ever seen one of these?

https://smile.amazon.com/Printed-Hoodies-Pullover-Sweatshirts-Personality/dp/B07XPN3PT5/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=weed+ramen+3d+printed+jacket&qid=1614038542&sr=8-1

https://smile.amazon.com/Uideazone-Collection-Juniors-Sweatshirt-Pullover/dp/B0761KW249/ref=sr_1_30?dchild=1&keywords=3d+printed+jacket&qid=1614038374&sr=8-30

https://smile.amazon.com/RAIN-Academia-Printed-Pullover-Sweatshirt/dp/B07ZCSYQPL/ref=sr_1_29?dchild=1&keywords=3d+printed+jacket&qid=1614038330&sr=8-29

1 Like

On grow bags…

0_o

1 Like

I made a Venturi I made using a blower a pump and some ss sanitary fittings. It worked like a champ the particulate stuff clinged to the bubbles rose to the top and were skimmed off the top while the heavy crap fell to the bottom and was skimmed off there

Vacuum created by flow?

I understand what you did to pull particles… i just want to know if there is a use for the word im unfamiliar with

No sir I have not but I see where you are going