0_o Nanashi's first grow (with pics)

Reason I’m so adamant about it is I did lots of research on co2 I was 1 step away from buying regulator and tanks … I just realized there is so much to dial in before you really even need to just a finely tuned system without co2 can really blow your mind most ppl never seen a properly dialed in system at its peak and just cuz u have a successfull grow at one lvl dosent mean you tried pushing atmospheric lvl …just the fact you are only feeding 2ml a gal of calmag and dont see a problem with that when your trying to speed up growth rates is a precursor that you have stones un turned in your grow resume and have some basic fundamentals to perfect before you disappoint your self with extreme deficiencies… I’m just gonna sit back and watch I did all I could to warn you

So by your calculations… how much light do you need to utilize 1500 PPM CO2?

0_o

For the record… i still think you need to go back and re read (or fully read once) my entire post

The cal mag thing convinces me of this… I am not nor have i ever claimed to know the FIRST thing about soil.

I had JUST fed them by INSTRUCTIONS on the label because i WAS aware of the cal def but was waiting for someone to walk me threw the testing process for soil (again i didint even KNOW i needed to feed them until i started looking in to the def) So i didint want to over water them by re watering right away and waited for them to dry a bit before i go again. Also they are NOT part of my main grow or this diary (they are just here until it warms up a bit so they can go outside)
so the dialing in for CO2 thing only applies to the 4 in hydro (witch i feel confident i am in control of (with the exception of the momentary concerns about the PH perfect causing the cal DEF in the first place (since solved)))

Man you got me using parenthesis like a mad man over here lol 0_o

1 Like

They help specify what I’m talking about when I get jumpy topic to topic… I read so much I get shit mixed up I’m a serious pot head I could read your whole thread and still mix you up with someone else… either way I dont use co2 and I run no less then then 5ml g cal mag …
If your pushing food you are never looking for a water only method…it will get you harvest but you will be disappointed its will get your plant up and going but when u rev the light soil will be depleted quick… promise as living soil is not super soil either…living soil will get you to 3 4 weeks and you should expect no more …in the time that you COULD be riding on your soil alone is when you should be increasing your nutrients a lil everytime u fed untill you “paint the nails of your girls” and juuust the tips get burnt when you get it just right it looks like this

1 Like

And there not dark green or anything because they get used to the elevated levels

So i just realized i was not posting updates on my specific topics to here my main one

So here

PH update

Main res is holding at a PH of 5.7

The Top up res at 1/2 strength is at PH 6.2

I think the last change out was wednesday?

… ok i just spent like 5 full min looking at the word wednesday and checking and rechecking the spelling because i just noticed wed-nes-day like (marry your nintendo day) and it just does not look right any more

… what im saying is im almost stoned enough

0_o

1 Like

Dont worry i’ll get there (I still have more weed)

0_o :neutral_face:

1 Like

Wednesday is a ridicules word along lines of pumpernickel and Tupperware or bobber hummer

This was my first SOG was proud of them girls then went out of town for work left instructions to roommates

after pic to follow as I still can’t comprehend stupidity. I had them trained so nice. And these were unknowns from seed of random bags of pot we bought

3 Likes

And they did an excellent job and everything went perfect? 0_o

Next scrog use string … wire can be harsh on the plant and cut into stalks and leaves easy

1 Like

That is garden fence all plastic worked great low cost to… I haven’t grown weed in over 20 years and my roommate like 15 seeds and no grow room o I say that’s to much hell 5 to much when u have nothing but lights and no clean area to grow but I love growing these girls. ended up with white powdery fillm on the plants killed them while I was away, my fans got unplugged

1 Like

Oh wow tricked me looks metallic…:sunglasses::v:

In the SOG how do reach the back plants to defollate with out breaking one back

Back brace :wink: unless you can walk around it …you got the best idea

1 Like

I have pontificated this, I have pondered this, I Have smoked Many a Blows about this…
And i have come up with a perfectly ACCURATE answer to that…

I have no clue 0_o

I plan on training them up to the screen a few inches off the floor, letting them grow threw a bit then lolipoping the whole thing below that point.
then hopefully the only time i have to go back there is once to defoliate a few week after flipping (when im not gonna beat up some nice buds) and then again at harvest… (I hope) You know … Because everything always goes to plan lol

2 Likes

Best way to scrog is make a really tall scrog if you can’t bend over easy

39 inches I could sit under it

2 Likes

there is a reason why… with RO… slow can be fixed easily

Fano_man do Clip all the under growth except fan :herb:

My rule of thumb is bottom bottom 50 to 60 % completely stripped… but periodically dont do all in 1 session u will shock em