0_o Nanashi's first grow (with pics)

Straight, but might I suggest going 11 on 13 off. Dj Short says you will get pheno expression that would not normally happen under 12/12. Glad I found your thread, your comments on other are classic!

4 Likes

hey @AAA good to see ya, and thanks for the heads up, i will do that next time i harvest.

1 Like

Yea Monk, are you growing now? Did I miss your thread?

1 Like

Is this a grower here?

1 Like

just finished monk’s 4th and starting on monks fifth. i’ll tag you if you want to go thru them or you can search them, not sure if i used a numeral or spelled out on either but am pretty sure i wasn’t consistent lol

1 Like

For the sake of the people who are here to learn and are just scrolling threw my nonsense and looking for info…I will make a new thread for chat and nonsense Nerd-tivities so this one can stick more to facts and Grow info…Of coarse i WILL let everyone here know if the Chippindale returns on a dog sled.

0_o

2 Likes

That sounds great Nash. I have found your log refreshing and entertaining. I been up aching at night, so I’ve been working my way through your posted videos and music and they keep me entertained till I can sleep again. I’m always about a week or more behind some my replies would be soooo 7 days ago. Wherever you land, tag me in bro!

2 Likes

If you got something old to respond to do it, i enjoy the retrospection lol…i waltz into peoples threads and answer one thing after another from ages ago i think it was afgvet i guessed at there harvest weight like 6 months late…and to the wrong plants lol.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious.

my kids once told me that if I posted or liked things, especially many things, from the past on FB it looked like I was a stalker. “Oh looks like Dad found FB again. Just got like 50 likes in a row.” I thought it was a compliment to them by liking things.

:joy: Then I was at a conference and asked a social media presenter if that was really true or my kids just bustin my b4llz. And she said yes, you do come across as a stalker if you…and there’s a phrase for liking many things at once…! My colleagues were there and they for sure give me shat about it on the reg now :flushed:

So I’ll happily accept the invite to stalk and comment away!

2 Likes

yea, these are the same people that are all po’d when the person they texted don’t answer in two seconds. when i see someone do a bunch of likes i see someone who doesn’t waste their every minute online… part of the reason i don’t go to FB at all anymore

2 Likes

That’s what I see also. Glad to have another oldie but goodie who can see it that way, lol. Not that you’re old, man. I sure am! How’s your leg doing?

3 Likes

i’m ollldd… lol my kids say i was born about the same time they invented the wheel lol but we tease a lot.
btw both my kids are old enough to run for pres now and i’ve been smoking for 52 years so yea, i’m pretty old lol

5 Likes

@Nanashi0_o_locked_out @Nanashi_Locked_out2
How are they responding to the nutritional lineup? You said you got the grand master lineup right??

2 Likes

Gotta calculate for humidity, if 50% of your air is water…

I used to do 1 day dark then flip, this last time I did a week of 13/11, then 12/12 and I noticed growth in a few days

I made sure the 4th week of veg I did the 13/11, so when I swapped to 12/12 it was a planned to transition into flower.

3 Likes

I should of stated that more clearly…

The week before 12/12 I did 13/11 the rest of veg I ran 18/6

3 Likes

Yep i just switched to the bloom stuff…
they seem to like it…as far as a few days can say anyway

3 Likes

I’m just finishing up my first week of flower on the ak. 4 were veging on an while the other was only fed ocean forest and happy frog mix 50/50 and only given ph water for the first 4 weeks. I know that you are on another plane than I with your medium being water. Can’t wait to see the end result of your run

1 Like

My absence is the answer…

I had back up and i still cant keep up with the trimming any more…

0_o

I have a pic for this…ill try and post it in a bit

2 Likes

I finished my pc but i still need to turn on most of my cams

0_o

1 Like

Heck I would have drove by and helped… haven’t worked since November. Finally got the clearance to go back to work on Monday!!!

2 Likes