0_o Nanashi get's Nerdy with electricity

This came with it but you could probably recreate the same thing

1 Like

Do you make house calls?? Just kidding but if you are ever on this side of the gulf come on by and see what you helped me accomplish. Itā€™s nothing compared to yours but Iā€™m already proud of what I have done and Iā€™m glad Iā€™m researching and seeking out help as to do it correctly. I have made it so that I could always put up a wall and have a 5x12 room with 8 foot on the ends and 9 foot in the center gables. That would be ideal for the light mover seeing as itā€™s framed out and sturdy. Scared a mover in the tent might bring down the house and I really donā€™t want to start framing out a tent with 2x4ā€™s at this point. Maybe when the room is complete.

1 Like

Ummm how do i delete a messed up post? lol

Said to a guy with a flower room made of PVC and glorified garbage bags lol

1 Like

It has a drain but itā€™s less than a 1/2ā€ from the floor and makes a mess. Did think about drilling a hole thru the floor and just draining outside.

Off subject question you know about water. Iā€™m calling it condensate water because I donā€™t know better. Is condensate water of to put down on my vegetable gardens? Just trying to find a way to use it

Yes but Iā€™m sure you made the frame and then wrapped it. I have a 4x8 tent that seems to be made for an attic at 4ā€™ in height it starts to slant in and up like a roof. And at its peak is 6ā€™ tall. So I really donā€™t want to do it backwards. I would totally build a frame and then cover the frame. That makes sense

The first place i worked in the Filtration indistryā€¦my boss took the Wet stuff that falls off of the evaporator coil (call it what works for youā€¦i follow lol)
he ran a line to a large R.O holding tank and dropped a little diaphragm pump in it and used it as a spot free rinse for his Miata.

Evaporator run off is pure waterā€¦ plus whatever is in your air that mixxes inā€¦(THIS IS ASSUMING YOU DONā€™T HAVE SOMETHING FURRY GROWING IN THE THING.)ā€¦I was dumping mine in my R.O tank until i got my R.O finished

1 Like

I have been dumping in the yard but I wasnā€™t sure if it would hurt it. My thoughts were to put a holding tank on the side that sees no sun and pumping the condensate into the tank to water the vegetables that grow around my room. Possibly introducing a rain catch system just for the vegetables

I have a kajigger i feel compelled to show you lolā€¦
Its a siphon breaker i made out of a float and a tee.
I think i showed it in the prototype phase(Skunkworks hehe)ā€¦it is done now.

let me find a way to show itā€¦
Did you see the time lapse stuff?

0_o

I did see some of them but I was glued to reading the information and trying to learn a thing or two

I just realized you have the mad scientist Rick thatā€™s awesome

1 Like

A pump in my res fills this sample bucket, it rises towards the top and starts a siphon.

When it dropps enough it drops the float opens the line and breaks the siphon

2 Likes

Rick on the Toilet or Farnsworth being a lunatic

Always one or the other lol

0_o

1 Like

There is a whole LEGIT reason for this (that i promptly came up with after i made it.)

0_o

Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb here and guess it was the big ph fluctuations? I only know because I was reading very diligently

Found IT!

2 Likes

That was ā€¦
ā€¦
Me being unable to count to ten slowly (mostlyā€¦its a stroke thingā€¦maybe i was just that stoned but i doubt it lol)

Yes Not topping off properly made it go SKY highā€¦but it started high right away because i was not marking down every bucket of water i poured properly and i apparently double dosed one missed the next and so onā€¦i had to film myself to catch me messing it upā€¦

Always measure properly (even if you have to set up a security camera to go back and count what you did)ā€¦ was the lesson there

The next lesson is ā€œDig out the deep freezer and finish your new water chiller or start the PH wars again.ā€ Im not understanding the lesson tho 0_o

Dwc is definitely not where Iā€™m at but where I would like to get to. Iā€™m still playing in dirt like I did when I was a young punk lol. Once the room is complete I might try it. I did try cloning for the 3rd time and was finally successful with 5 out of 7. But I donā€™t have anywhere for them to go so I tried to find someone who would might like to have them and now they are dead from the blackouts. At least I was finally able to get a clone to make roots.

Hope you are doing well out your way

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m back. Been helping out the neighbors as much as I can.

Luckily my neighbor likes me and he is ironically the vp of the hoa. So I got a lot of great information from him and some ways to get around the rules I need to.

Canā€™t set a propane tank on my property by I am allowed to use ā€œ portable ā€œ tanks. So huge vertical yet portable take it is.

No window units or mini splits. But the way my property lays out he pointed out that if I was to place the box here or here keep it low enough to be camouflaged by the 4 ft fence of the dog run for anyone looking over the fence and I will never receive a complaint.

All other plans to run power and install a genni are cleared and ok.

So now I should be focusing on the tasks at hand.

1. Run the romex inside and set the breaker panel to the room.
  2. Trench set conduit and pull wire up to main services.
  3. Tie in
  4. Finish room ie complete the insulation wrap inside with plastic and install walls and ceiling.
  5. Good exhaust fan with good filter.
  6. Purchase and install genni.

But Iā€™m finding myself looking at mini splits and just looking at technical data.

If I but a 9000 btu unit 230v peak 4.3 amp 864 watt
Or a 9000 btu unit 115v peak 8.1 amp 925 watt. Knowing that I will rely on the genni to run it in case of emergency. Which is the better option?? They are literally the same unit same price. Iā€™m assuming that the 230 because of the lower numbers but it runs 2 breakers so do I have to double the numbers?? If thatā€™s true then lost I am. Donā€™t know why Iā€™m worried I donā€™t need to know for sure until I get to step 6ā€¦

Did you decide to tie into the main for the house? or run a line to the house with a few outlets for emergency use?