0-50-30 bud booster

Just wondering on people’s use of this. It looks strong so darent use it. Any help appreciated

2 Likes

@Damo
I use a similar ratio 0-50-32 for bloom.
I Add during the 3 rd to 5 th week of flower as a pk boost to help prevent yellowing and give the buds a kick into high gear.
Helps them fatten up nicely if not over done.
The monster bud I have is used at 1 tsp / 5 gal of feed mix. So yes it is quite strong but if used correctly it makes a very noticeable difference in the size of the buds at harvest.
:v:

3 Likes

My flower fuel is 1 34 32. Not as strong as urs but still up there. Try it in a light dose. I explained a bit in ur last thread. Try and keep all questions pertaining to your grow in tge one thread as these dont disappear and stay forever lol.

3 Likes

I use powdered FF Beasie Bloomz. It is 0-50-30. I use it sparingly during weeks 3, 4, and 5 in flowering. Just a few grams of it every other watering. It’s really easy to overdo it with Beastie Bloomz.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. Always quick and informative. Top site with top dudes

2 Likes

Yes it is but damn does it work. This is the first time having to deal with buds being so heavy they are laying the stems down to the ground. And it’s happening in almost every plant

@Konflict you mean the bud booster. I’ve got autos bit gonna start using it. I think I have found it messing with my ph.
Some say hardly feed autos others say otherwise

Yeah. My experience with beastie bloomz and tiger bloom or any bud booster is it tanks your water ph when mixing it up. Alot of ph Up used. Thank God for ph pens.

1 Like

Yeah that would be my experience, I tried a product call Super Bloom drove my pH right out the bottom. Took lots of up to get back in the sweet spot.

What do you guys use for pH+. I mean from the cupboard. Like citric acid is ph-. I have used baking soda but I think it may mess poms . Also makes it cloudy. I think it may add oxygen tho so ??? @Konflict @kellydans

2 Likes

I haven’t used anything from the house. I use this and the same brand for the down.

2 Likes

Straight from tap is around 8. Add flower booster and it drops down to 5.8… takes a bit of this to get it back up to 6.5

1 Like

I use the blue lab brand pH Up a little stronger. They all get the job done.

1 Like

I have Jack’s blossom Booster 10-30-20 in waiting. To be used first week or two of 12 hr cycle / flower.

Is that a bit like pk 13/14? I know the obvious difference but is that used the same. Pk is usually just for a week going on my canna schedule. I have big tubs of 0-50-30 and 0-7-6. The first says to use from start of flower till flush. The second says to use for last 4 weeks till flush. I have the full canna range for my next run but also have these two that I’m unsure of using instead of , with and or together (if that makes sense). I’ll put photos up if it’s allowed? @Oldguy @kellydans @beardless @MidwestGuy @Mark0427 @Konflict

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20210316_145242.jpg…

the

1 Like

Yes. A bit stronger but similar idea.
I only use the 0-50-32 mixed with the rest of my base for 3 weeks from 3 rd to 5 th wk and that’s it.
Then just my base nutes 4-8-7 ( gen hydro bloom formula ) till the last 10-14 days before my final flush.
Also got some floralicious plus that’s in there too for a bit of flavour enhancement.
:v:

2 Likes

Not much help w/ Canna nutes. I currently use advanced nutrients Iguana organic line. Its bud booster Big Bud is a whopping 1-2-4 used weeks 2 - 6 during flower. It is supported by Bud Candy - as name implies, carb loading supplement added through out flower and first two weeks of veg.
I will be trying Jack’s out on one plant in coco using an autopot

3 Likes

I’ll look into that. I’m growing in Coco/perlite 70/30. Do I need to flush for two weeks. I have heard it’s not needed to be more than a day or two

2 Likes