Your Thoughts on Drying Racks... what are the pros and cons

My tent is in continual usage, so drying in there is not an option. I bought one of the drying racks (listed below). I guess my question is, Will this harm the finished product. I would love to hang them all, but space and conditions do not allow me to use that much room.

Does laying the buds down in the rack instead of hanging them upside down do anything negative??

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071D547YW?tag=greenrel-20

Nothing I can tell

1 Like

I used one on my last harvest and the only suggestion I have would be if you have some jumbo colas that you want to dry without a flat spot, then you will have to pull them out and hang them. Other than that it worked fine.

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of is it will leave a flat spot on your buds but should have any effect on the quality i wouldn’t think.

2 Likes

The flat spot goes away as you cure there is a shrinking and formation that occurs

2 Likes

I know at the dispensary they used that for the leafy bud, shake… I like to hang mine, my husband made me drying panels with fencing and wood. I used old screens to dry my small buds

1 Like

Are use brown paper bags those work also they just usually take a little bit longer for your drawing especially depending on how you cut them down if you keep big colas or if you actually cut them down to bud size and I cut everything down and brownbag it

3 Likes