Yellowing during flowering

The first picture from 38 minutes ago, you see how she has a brighter white cwhitest the tip than the rest of the flower, raising lights was a good idea

Is this the are you are referring to? Just want to be sure I’m looking in the right spot :+1:

1 Like

@Jmesser80, yes that’s the exact spot my friend. That spot appears to be starting to get bleached, therefore making it a wise move to raise lights

1 Like

Sounds like your on top of the issue already @Jmesser80 :wink:

1 Like

@Jmesser80 they will continue to yellow and shriveled into nothing or fall off it’s sucking all of the energy out of the leaves and putting it into your flower you’re in great shape look to be on top of it happy growing ( hog )

1 Like

What the trics look like under a scope? The buds look gorgeous. They have to be close I’d imagine.

What strain is this? The purple tint on it looks beautiful with all those red hairs

Thank you sir.

1 Like

It’s hard not to be with the help you can get from this forum. Best site I’ve ever found.

2 Likes

I checked the other day and they are still mostly clear with a few cloudy here and there a few more weeks and should be golden.

They are photo period white widows from ILGM. I’m not sure the purple is supposed to be there. The temps for down to 62 a few nights in a row but I doubt that would effect it since it was only a few
Nights but who knows.

Hey, beauty is beauty. Just take it :wink:

1 Like

your not wrong there fella always someone willing to give help and solid advice :slight_smile:

Not a problem my friend

Hey @Majiktoker,
So I’m still waiting for my trichomes to change to full cloudy so I can split a few of my stems. I had asked you about yellowing leafs and whatnot and all still seems healthy except for the yellowing leafs of course.
My question is some of the sugar leafs are starting to yellow now too which is expected I suppose since the bigger leafs have been yellowed for a while hit should I be concerned about the sugar leafs yellowing now too?

I’ve reduced my light cycle down to 10 on 14 off to help them finish up faster and I should be ready for barbed next weekend.

How many weeks in flower are they @Jmesser80

Tomorrow will be 11 weeks

And what strain

White widow fems from ILGM

3 Likes

My honest opinion thats a natural process that late in flowering if she continues to yellow cut her down

Id give her another 7 days to see what she does but overall thats a natural process being that late and its white widow

2 Likes

I was thinking next weekend they come down no matter what. Being this late I didn’t want to risk loosing all my hard work.
I’ll give them PH water next watering and split the stems in Wednesday and Saturday harvest time👍

Thank you for your input. Much apreciated.

1 Like