Yellowind dying bottom leaves daily during bloom cycle

COPY/PASTE: This “SupportTicket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, , or 1 plant gold leaf indica 2 plants trainwreck sativa all from feminized seeds Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type? soil
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?6.2-6.4
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size? indoor 600 watt led
Temps; Day, Night 77-81
Humidity; Day, Night 55%- 61%
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes 8" dk hp should be big enough
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
Co2; , homegrown exhale co2 bag

this is my first grow.just switched to bloom cycle 3 weeks ago. have had bottom leaves dying quickly.i am using earth juice nutrients. fed with grow for fist 2 watering(after switching to bloom) then switched to bloom nutes.about 3 weeks before switching to bloom I had to do a flush to raise ph of soil. plants bounced back nicely and now this.is this nitrogen deficiency since the nutes are 0-3-1. thx for any help
defic

![pl aug 5|690x387](/uploads/growingmarijuana/original/3X/6/9/69bc50f24eb7a11d2a573fb47a7273766d12241d.

Needs a good flush to get back on track

You have to remember that during the bloom stage your plants need more PK. When you don’t give it enough then the plant will start to take stored nutrients from the leaves. This is actually normal but more to the end of blooming when you do your final flush and all the plant has left is the stored nutes to live on

1 Like

I went and bought a good soil ph tester.and the ph of my soil was to high around 6.7-6.8.i had just done a flush about 6 weeks ago because soil ph was to low(so I thought because run off was low) I flushed with 8 gal plain water at 6.5 ph.plants bounced back.have only watered with 6.2[-6.3 ph water since.what would have raised the level? how can I get down?should I flush again?they are 3 weeks into bloom

Soil PH tester as in a probe? If it is, don’t trust it.
Make sure you PH meter is in calibration and check runoff PH.

1 Like

The ph raised because they are eating fast taking everything out of the soil much like in hydro a low ph is typically a sign they have nutrients building up the opposite being high ph that the soil is becoming more neutral because the ppm and nutrient levels are too low empty water free of nutrients and minerals is 7 nutrients lower ph :wink: you don’t want to flush you want to start feeding them for flower. The reason they seem to perk up with fresh water is the o2 in it if you don’t feed them enough and continue to lose fan leaves in early flower it will not grow more fan leafs this results in a reduced yield.
The fan leafs are what create energy for bud growth

DO NOT FLUSH ( Feed a flower formula and ph it to compensate)

3 Likes

There are times a flush is a good thing but once your plant is in true flower it no longer replaces leafs so it is important to keep feeds going a flush takes days to dry out and can actually starve your ladies to a degree as well there are key points in your plants life cycle where stress can cause hermi rapid ph swing created by flush is stress feed with a ppm around 11-1200 ratio of 1 3 2 NPK low N high P and moderate K

4 Likes