Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

So you are saying they have a long time to go? What are photos? I’m a newbie sorry

@SourD, hi SourD… I think what he is saying is that “photos” are photoperiod plants which you veg on a light schedule, say 18 on 6 off… Then they will show what is preflowers… They will start the flower stage only when you switch the light schedule to 12 on, 12 off… Now auto flowering plants will flower whenever they are ready to, so most people keep the light schedule the same… Say 18/6 or 16/8… Auto will flower when it’s their time to do so, it’s the genetics of the plant… Pls correct me if I’m wrong @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

@Zombo you are correct with the photo thing lol
I forgot whether @SourD was growing autos or photos so thanks for that
But yeah was referring to the fact he’s growing outdoors and if they are photos they will be able to be sexed once they start flowering when days start to get shorter in another few weeks

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @SourD… Oh yeah my bad guys… Sour d is growing outside, just remembered

1 Like

No worries brother
But your definitely right otherwise @Zombo

I’ve got autos and photos, hoping to get an auto harvest before the photo harvest. I also have 2 clones. I guess the clones are like the photos too as well as flowering goes?
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo @Majiktoker

2 clones surrounded by the autos

1 Like

Looking good man

Yes unless they came from autos

When they are sexually mature

@bruinsfan33 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Zombo @Majiktoker
I’ve got autos and 2 clones in new stealth garden set up and the photos still in the side yard.

I was afraid that the photos would start to flower and make the autos and clones hermaphrodite/seeded, but now if the photos won’t start flowering till the end of the summer, is it safe to move all of the plants to the new garden? Or should I keep them separate? I’m not trying to mess up these autos :innocent:, the bag seed plants are all more of an experiment where I hope all goes well.

1 Like

2 Likes

How do my ww auto babies look? Some of the stems seem to be going crooked, should I be worried? @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Zombo @Nug-bug

2 Likes

Just looks like they are leaning toward the light. Just rotate the pots every few days.

Nah the stems look fine , first thing that I think of is that she id’s following the sun to get maximum light😎

1 Like

@Rugar89 @Nug-bug thanks, they are 10 days old and I want them to make it :grin:

1 Like

@SourD, yeah I agree with the other folks, no problem, looking good though… Rotate is great idea or add a little more soil to prop it up but that may be overkill, just let her grow!

2 Likes

Hahaha just noticed we were typing at same time @Rugar89

2 Likes

I guess that just shows what great info this site provides.
I haven’t even started on my first grow yet (still waiting for my seeds and the rest of my supplies to get here), and here I am offering advise! I joined here a month ago today and have been reading every post I can on a daily basis since I got here, trying to absorb all the info I can. Guess its starting to rub off on me!

1 Like

This site /forum rocks

2 Likes