Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

These babies are spending first night outside tonight covered in the DE food grade. Hope all goes well

3 Likes

@Majiktoker @Zombo @Dr.DankThumb420 @bob31 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Nice unless the temps get over 90f or below 50 I wouldnt be too worried about them at such a young age

Nice they should do well drdankthumb420 is right, if it hits 90 outside move them to the shade and my pleasure sorry man rebuilding an engine

1 Like

Yeah they do @SourD they will be ok
Did you do it buy had or with a duster
Pick up a duster it’s easier to get the underside of leaves as well and like I said I also dust surrounding area as well Just what I do ?

First night outside and it rained :angry:
Not a hard rain more like a drizzle sprinkle, I could hear the light tap of rain drops at like 4 am
I hope they can withstand the elements

The light rain seems to have washed most of the DE off the soil but not the plants. Do I just leave it alone?
Also these tiny little yellow flowers from a nearby tree are starting to build up in my pots, do I need to worry or do anything about this?

@Majiktoker @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

I the rain most likely washed it into soil not away you can give a second light dusting if you feel the need but I would personally give a few days a see if you still have bugs hanging around ?

2 Likes

Thanks what do you think about those little yellow flowers blowing building up in the pots?

Pick the yellow flowers out, and @Countryboyjvd1971 has the right idea give them a slight dusting

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker thank you

2 Likes

Not a problem my pleasure buddy

2 Likes

Mine as well bro

1 Like

Getting big after 1 week ( ww auto)

Are these yellow little flowers building up on the top soil from neighboring tree gonna be a problem? You can see the daily build up

Do I just keep scooping /picking them out?
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420

They shouldnt be a problem, to make your job easier you could lay a screen over the top of the soil so it catches the yellow flowers and lets water pass through

Thanks boss man

My pleasure @SourD

So these ww auto should be done around how many days from sprout? I get confused with days of flowering and days from sprout.
Thank you all
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Dr.DankThumb420 @bob31
My first set of seedlings from the bag seed are getting big, older than 1st thought I found a picture from April 8th when they first sprouted. That puts them at about 2 months old. At what age do you think they will show the sex (male/female)?

3 Likes

If they. Are photos theyvwill show you signs when they start to switch to flower which willl happen when the days start to get shorter :+1: