Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

@Nug-bug most of the seedlings are still alive. 7 out of 10 ww auto are still breathing and 4 out of 5 bag seed have sprouted, 3 forbidden fruit and 1 blubbery og

1 Like

Iā€™ve got my outdoor set-up pretty much ready. got a lemon tree and a mandarin orange tree to work as a little bit of camouflage plus the bamboo reed fence. Iā€™ve got my two clones 7 White Widow Auto and I donā€™t know how many out of the nine seedlings will be female Iā€™m hoping half. Gonna have about 12 or 15 Christmas trees going

3 Likes

Forgot to tag again @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @Zombo @Majiktoker @Tonyb @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

I like your setup. Good and stealthy! @SourD

1 Like

Very nice spot @SourD canā€™t ya just imagine the harvest? :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I just received my food grade de earth from Amazon just in time as you can see something is eating these leaves on my 5 week old seedlings

Can I also use the de earth on my four or five day old seedlings that just sprouted?
@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @bob31 @Nug-bug @Zombo @Tonyb

2 Likes

I would to prevent infestation,but what do I know maybe wait on majiktoker or one of the other guys to confirm

Did I over do it with the DE? And when I water them do I wash the leaves too?

@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @bob31
And who ever else might help

2 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 @straytrout

1 Like

Hey @SourD Looks like you did a fine job. And no you donā€™t got to apply water to leaves they are fine with the DE on them.

Where do you get this de stuff

I got mine at amazon. Make sure you get the food grade DE. Got a 5 lb. bag for about $15. Should last foreverā€¦:sunglasses:

Yes you can use the DE on the young ones. When using DE try to get some on the underside of leafs where the bugs hide and a light layer on the tops of leafs and soil and maybe a light sprinkle in the surrounding area by your plants around the pots and anywhere where bugs might be hanging around.
Use as preventive or to maintain.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to get the bottom of the leaves. Thatā€™s where the bugs live.

1 Like

Any stores that sell it?

1 Like

The garden safe brand at lowes is ok to use as long as it says food grade or garden safe then its ok to use.
Itā€™s less then 10$ I think

Sorry Iā€™m showing up late to the party bud love the set up
I dust my plast with de as soon as I put them out and I dust the area around them as well ?
Iā€™ll be following along thanks for the tag @SourD

@SourD they make a ā€œpufferā€ not sure of the real name but it makes it easier to apply to the underside of the leaves.

Any hydro store and larger hardware stores should have the de

I ordered a 10 lbs bag from Amazon that can with the duster canā€™t remember the name brand but Iā€™ll post a picture later when o get home if youā€™d like but yeah @bob31 is right they work great the one I got you could buy for less then $8 on Amazon just look up DE dusters

1 Like

Bulb or ball duster, I believe itā€™s bulb duster