Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Also spider mites like hot dry climates. I encounter them at the end of the summer in my area when it’s dry and less humid.

Here is @garrigan62 recipe [quote=“garrigan65, post:5, topic:1853”]
Tabacco Juice recipe
Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!
ZBQ has an excellent thread on how to use neem oil without geting your plants to oily!! http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthr...hreadid=482648 :tup: Your Last resort is to use Avid.
Pictures 5 shows spider mites and there larva. Picture 6 shows spider mite damage. Picture 7 shows SPidermites larvae and spidermites closeup.
[/quote]

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m still in the game

1 Like

Ok I am giving neem oil another chance. Got the real stuff this time to mix myself not the pre mixed solution. Mixed with32 oz water 1 tbs neem oil and one tbs dish soap and sprayed until every inch was covered. Will try this all week to see if I can win
@Hogmaster @Majiktoker @DoomSack @bruinsfan33 @Big123 @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

you CAN win @SourD i believe in you!

3 Likes

I agree don’t let them win the war @SourD

1 Like

You can do it !!! :wink:

1 Like

Someone burnt their plant not too long ago, by using too much dish soap. Don’t remember how much but all ya Need is a few weeks drops?

1 Like

Hang in there @SourD You and these guys will get your ladies through this!!

2 Likes

After spraying thoroughly for 2 days with the neem oil to try and rid my infestation of spider mites I took a day off yesterday from spraying. This morning I notice a lot of the leaves I sprayed are dying or turning yellow.

20170823_082803_HDR
On a positive note the spider webs are gone the last two mornings where the build up was on stems and branches. But you can see leaves are dying. What to do what to do? Keep spraying? Cut off dying leaves? Help Obi Wan Kanobe
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @bruinsfan33 @DoomSack @bruinsfan33 @BIGE @Big123 @Countryboyjvd1971

boy.idk @SourD…i feel for you!!
i just brought my ladys in and i checked them like a monkey…lol

3 Likes

I feel you. I went ahead and picked off dying leaves. I’ll hold off on spraying again until some advise rolls in.

2 Likes

let us do that @SourD…i really hate that they have caused so much damage it looks like…

*I’m still in the game ain’t 4th quarter yet😁

1 Like

Keep positive bro, it’s stressful to see your babies attacked. Learn from your exp going forward.

She looks hungry all the way around, if webs are gone I wouldn’t spray any more, and i wouldn’t cut them off id leave them they will fall when they are ready

What do you mean hungry? Thirsty? @Majiktoker

Have you fed them they have yellow leaves and I believe I saw purple stems in there

Nutrients??? Yes. What nutrients do you use? @Majiktoker

1 Like

At 50 f the plant starts to develop tissue damage. If temps get into 40’s f, then cells satrt to die. Do something to keep that baby warm. She should be in a room at 90 f+. :slight_smile:
Good Luck,a and welcome to ILGM, lw-admin

1 Like