Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Yes flower stage

They are all over. I just picked out as many as I could

1 Like

Do the leaves have a webbing surrounding them like a cocoon? Do you have a :microscope:? because I recall these things as grains of sand on the :leaves:with the naked eye.

They are that small on the base of the stems where the stems split into different branches and leaves

1 Like

Wait for garrison or majiktoker @SourD they recipes that will work it de and neeem oil haven’t
Don’t panic they are there already bro just give them some time to see it

2 Likes

Thanks big country

These 2 clones have been in flower for 4 weeks? How long does the flower period usually last? These 2 are way ahead of the bag seed and third clone I have plus I have this spider problem. I’m trying to save every plant I can.
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @DoomSack @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Flower period usually depends on strains on average usually 9-11 weeks

Thanks what about these spider mites or spider webs? What can I do at this point? @Majiktoker

Since none of the sprays are working keep picking them off, if they are white spiders I disagree with spider mites. However harmful to plants not sure as Ive always got them off

1 Like

Thanks brother @Majiktoker

1 Like

I used Spinosad successfully on thrips. Might read thread " bumps on leaves" for great info on your problem. Good luck.

I just looked and I have an infestation of spider mites under all my leaves on all my plants. I looked with jewelers loupe and there they are crawling and sucking my leaves dry. Is there anything I can do at this point? Or is it a lost cause?

Also where do these things come from? Could it be from the3 clones I received or just the environment?

This is under and top of leaves

@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @DoomSack is there any hope?
I couldn’t get a closer picture but some of those things are crawling around and some look like little eggs or balls of sap/honey under microscope

2 Likes

@garrigan62 has a great recipe take three cigarettes soak them in about 2 cups of water overnight next day boil them strain it and then add the hottest Hot sauce you can find and spray I don’t think there’s much more to it let’s see if he can help out or possibly @latewood @Majiktoker @Donaldj

3 Likes

Thanks man I need help

Garrigan65 has a tobacco recipe you can use id give it to you but I dont remember exactly what it was

@garrigan62 may I have your tobacco recipe please
@Majiktoker do you think my crop is still salvageable?

dang @SourD,you have got me all paranoid now i have to go check out my girls…
i hope the tobacco/tobasco stuff works i don’t like crawly things!!!

With how much time is left I believe they are salvageable @SourD

@SourD that is definitely an infestation, wait for that recipe, the next step if nothing is done maybe those cocoon like webbing on top of your leaves. IMO I’d be inspecting highly infected areas and might consider cutting away densely populated areas on the leaves if need be. Washing the semi infected with this recipe. Leaves not bud. Don’t cut the bud. From the pics it seems further along then my exp. My spider mites were spread further apart and more isolated.
I hope they have a quick fix for you.
Also i was viewing them with 100x+ magnification and could clearly see the spiders moving around in real time and eggs fixed in position.