Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Believe me I wouldn’t be the one digging as I’m blessed to have a muscle bound son who I get help me about once a week

3 Likes

Is it ok to mist or gently shower the plants? I keep having spider webs in morning @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @DoomSack

If the weather is humid in your geographic area I’d avoid any additional moisture as you can create mold on the leaves. In addition you can create bud rot if you are in flowering. Also depending on the direction of the sun you can damage the leaves by creating tiny magnifying droplets that can burn the surface of the leaves.
Imo I’d just clear those webs out by hand or leave in till harvest. Spiders are like raptors of the insect world. They can take care of some of the flying bugs.

2 Likes

@SourD have you seen the spiders that are making the webs? I have some pretty harmless, less aggressive spiders in my grow.

I guess I blew t that one I just lightly misted to get the webs off the branches

1 Like

Smoking the ww auto after 2 weeks curing in jars. I am high on my own supply. Taste is not bad considering I grew it in back yard and very smooth not harsh. I say the curing definitely helped with that.
Should I continue to cure it or leave it in air tight jars now? @Majiktoker @Hogmaster

4 Likes

Now is up to you. Great job though. The taste of satisfaction.

1 Like

yep totally up to you. I would probably still burp them every week or so? Do you have boveda packs or a hygrometer so you can make sure they are dry enough?

3 Likes

I’m with Bob on this and burp them at least once a week for a little while

2 Likes

Thank you thank you

No packs but they seem very dry tho

the boveda packs helps them maintain the proper humidity so that you don’t need to worry about them.

2 Likes

If things get too dry. Throw a piece of fruit in with some. Suck the moisture right out. Sometimes the flavor.

2 Likes

What percent humidity would you recommend for the boveda packs?

I got the 62% @Covertgrower which is what the site mods recommended to me. Whats nice is they balance the RH and prevent the jars from getting too dry or moist and there is a way to regenerate them as well, though I forget the method…

1 Like

@SourD pretty happy to hear ww was a success! Love it. I found that after a month of burping (once a day or every two day depending on moisture in the jar) and curing really improved the overall taste and smell.
Definitely continue to check, shake, burp, especially if your area is humid. I had so much harvest this spring that I actually had a bud start to mold inside one of the jars, luckily it was a small nug and didn’t lose much. I ended up separating all the dry together and all the wet or semi wet together that way I could focus on the potential problem jars easier. I’m sure you already know, but keep those jars in a dark cool place away from sunlight or your potency is at risk.

1 Like

Thanks bruda

1 Like

Same problems every morning of spider webs and leaves chomped. I’ve done DE and neem oil and ilgm bug blaster. I just keep picking them off by hand at this point. I see like little white bugs in there crawling around are these baby spiders?
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @DoomSack @Countryboyjvd1971 @bruinsfan33
Are they going to ruin my photos?

2 Likes

How small are they are they under the leaves ? Or just all over I’m thinking spider mites my friend
@garrigan62 and @Majiktoker have a few good recipes I believe

1 Like

Can we get a pic of :leaves: damage? I’ve only encountered spider mites in early stages of vegative.

The damage from the mini infestation was 3 or 4 leaves and way early in veg. The damage was very unique and with my microscope I could see the bug dung eggs and very small spiders on the under side and surface sampled leaves I remove before mixing Neem. Neem oiled all the plants in the grow regardless of damage. Pros might have a solution but a pic would help i.d. Especially because you are in flower right?