Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Yea I wouldn’t advise neem oil in flowering

2 Likes

Came across this on QVC. Trying it out. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

i like bug zappers!! reasonably priced?
i seen one at the co-op for around $50.00. 1.1/4 acre coverage

2 Likes

I want to say 70 a few months ago, not sure now. Orders were backed up and took a bit to get here.

1 Like

yea,i need about three of them!!lol the mosquitoes and gnats are thriving around here…lol

1 Like

save your 50 bucks the lights zappers don’t work there just annoying and they kill harmless bugs not mosquitoes and gnats. put up some bat houses and pray some bats nest in them. :v:

1 Like

free guano! win-win!
our bats cannot keep up…lol

I didn’t think of the free guano lol propane mosquito traps are the best but they’re expensive the light zappers really don’t kill mosquitoes or gnats. :v:

1 Like

i do not bother with either,i use DDT. that stuff does not disappoint!
i am kidding @eric2… it has been awhile since i have seen any of that…lol

2 Likes

Getting real out here @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @DoomSack @bruinsfan33 @Big123 @Tonyb @Zombo @Manny_FTGUTube @Stoic

20 Likes

Looking great buddy welcome to the jungle lol great job

1 Like

Definitely! Looking really green. How many days old?

1 Like

Agreed looking great :+1: @SourD WooHoo :v: :cowboy_hat_face: CB

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

All but one have been growing since April

2 Likes

looking good @SourD! i really like the bamboo skirt around your ladies…lol

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help Zen masters

3 Likes

You’ve got a couple Christmas :christmas_tree: trees :evergreen_tree: there.

I’ve been tying mine down to be bushy, with pvc coated wire, and to keep from getting too close to 6 feet tall.

1 Like

I like how you dug holes in the ground. I was thinking about that

1 Like

It was a lot of work to dig the holes for 30 gallon containers, I used regular shovel and a Collins axe. Soaking the ground before helped too. I could only handle digging one hole a day - I did 4 holes. I’ve still been bending branches to keep the tops competing for dominance and bush out. One plant I fimmed almost every top because of how tall it was getting - a nonILGM one - while it was was still in vegetative state.

2 Likes