Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

If it was mine personally yes I would pick out everything you see go through them well and I would still use it

4 Likes

To be honest with you I think we have been smoking bugs, eggs, and who knows what else for years anyway. Itā€™s kind of like if you think about what hot dogs are made of then you just quit eating them so if you really like hot dogs you put it out of your mind. Itā€™s a whole lot better to smoke ā€œnaturalā€ caterpillar eggs and such than, chemicals, pesticides, etc. Just put it out of your mind because in truth you have been smoking those additives plus bugs and debris for however many years your have been partaking. I would smoke it and just try to forget about the buggy stuff.

8 Likes

As your bud drys those caterpillars are going to be heading out in search of water and food. I would just continue to pull them off and out as you see them. They will eventually have no choice but to die or somehow escape your dry area. With outdoor grows you are just going to have to deal with them before and after, on the positive remember this grow and how many of those little jerks you had to remove and draw a line next grow with neem oil. Ugh Iā€™ve had my share of tomato worms in the past that ruined a bunch of my tomatos and jalapeƱos. They literally over night eat huge chunks of leaves and even the tomatoesā€¦

1 Like

Maybe a wash for the buds but if they have been hanging and drying, thatā€™s not advisable from what readā€¦ I think you can just go through the buds nd remove what you see, it should be fineā€¦ @SourD

Glad to here it @SourD worries me that they got inside tho brother Iā€™d spend a bit trying to figure out how if it where me did you grow those outside? If so then that will explain it

I washed already guess I didnā€™t wash good enough. Iā€™ll be more thorough with these next plants

1 Like

Scroll all the way up to see my outside adventures. At least Iā€™m learning for next year. I havenā€™t bought a greenhouse yet. I canā€™t do indoor because I donā€™t have the closet space.
@Big123 scroll up about a week or two to see my green caterpillar problems

1 Like

I gotcha bro, what did you use in water? How did you do wash if I may ask? @SourDā€¦ Your cannabis will be fineā€¦ Just gonna be a pain picking the buggers out

I did DE and ilgm bug blaster but no success. I guess neem oil is next or invest in greenhouse

1 Like

Got ya my friend I get confused with all the grows I follow lol :+1:

1 Like

Same here brotha sometime I have to go back 10 posts just to catch up again haha

Does curing it in jars make it smell better? Or taste better? Iā€™m just curious because my weed got that outdoor homegrown smell. It was grown outdoors and it is home grown so I want to know how the curing works??? @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

1 Like

No worries I appreciate all the help

All my stems snapped and the bud was getting crispy probably due to environment. so I manicured it up a little better and weighed it and jarred it for curing. So for the 3 ww autos I harvested early at 10 weeks because of the caterpillar problem I got just south of 3 and a half oz. :raised_hands: I smoked some too and it taste better than I thought considering itā€™s outdoor. Iā€™m hoping that curing the rest will improve the taste and smell a little. @Majiktoker @Urbandweller @bruinsfan33 @Big123 @Zombo @Hogmaster @DoomSack @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

I am pleasantly surprised by what I just smoked. Being a 30 year pothead makes me a true connoisseur. I can medicate myself hopefully and save some :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

6 Likes

Taste and smell improves in my experience over time. Had a blue berry earlier this year that didnā€™t smell much more than a ā€œgreenyā€ smell shortly after cutting and drying. 4 weeks after burping jars and keeping it in a dark cool place the taste and smell really matured and was excellent.

5 Likes

Great first grow man. For having to deal with wat you had to deal with I think you did great!

1 Like

Thanks man

I hope my outdoor grow doesnā€™t start getting any bugs troubles :/. I canā€™t really get to my plants as often as I would like because theyā€™re quite quite far in the woods on a pretty far hike away from my apartment. For as little attention I give them they are doing great. I should wake up early tmrw n give em some nutes n check em out, maybe give em some more de

Curing will give it a better taste better smell, and more potent and better high

1 Like