Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Did I mess them up leaving in front of fan too long? @Majiktoker

Thanks man I’m happy too but still apprehensive I blew it. I hope I didn’t leave in front of fan too long as they don’t seem as sticky pre wash @Hogmaster

1 Like

It should take a week to 10 days to dry. You want them to dry slowly.

2 Likes

No buddy you didnt mess them up

2 Likes

How long do you usually hang buds in the closet? And do you cure them in jars like suggested? @Majiktoker

1 Like

Usually hang for 7-10 days depends on how long it takes for stems to snap, and yes I cure in jars

Usually for the first week of being cured in jars I open twice a day 20 minutes each time it opens, than in the second week I usually open it once a day for 20 minutes. Once to the third week you can let it continue to cure or smoke it

5 Likes

You da man

1 Like

Man I found another caterpillar thing in one of the top buds of the plants I didn’t harvest yet. They seem to be leaving poop or little eggs. Is this ruining the plant or can it just be washed off? @Majiktoker

I’d look for more and pull them and anything they are laying off if possible @SourD

1 Like

Unfortunately being outdoors it comes with the territory. I’ve pulled plenty of imbedded catapillars from inside buds during harvest and during watering/inspecting throughout different grows. Nem oil on leaves when your in veg state can help out next time.

IMO At this point you have to inspect each plant daily if possible if you have signs of bud rot. Inspect up and down every bud site. If your humidity is too high but especially IF humidity is up with high heat. My experiences this summer have been daily temps at 95F and 65% plus humidity. It’s been pretty stressful, and perfect environment for bugs and rot.

1 Like

Keep pulling them off and yes you can wash it off unless on the insides it likely won’t hurt them

1 Like

Wise
words from the Jedi masters. @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @DoomSack @Countryboyjvd1971

You can use in veg its highly not advised during flower due to making flowers taste horrid if it gets on them

1 Like

@Stoic you can read up on my bug problems

1 Like

@SourD @Majiktoker Cant neem oil be sprayed on the leaves and sand be placed on top of the soil? I used sand when I had bugs in the soil but haven’t a need to use neem oil.

Yes but you want to becareful adding sand, it compacts when it gets wet so maybe if its very little I dont see what itd hurt also you want to becareful using sand because,of,natural elements it Carries for example any sand that has black sand is usually rich in iron

I used playground sand bought from the big box store

Fawk!!! While looking at the drying bud in closet I found 2 tiny dang near microscopic little inchworm caterpillar things hanging from a thread from the drying buds and at the top of one of the hanging stems it look like I found an inchworm

I washed the buds and I guess not good enough.
Are the buds still good hanging in my closet? What to do? @Majiktoker @Hogmaster
Please tell me I can save them

1 Like

So I’ve been using my flashlight to try to see if I can find any more caterpillars and I guess the bright light is bringing them out. So this batch is probably pretty much ruined right since I got little baby caterpillars coming out of my weed? Is there anything I can do at this point?
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971

Pick all them off lol and yes you can still save them @SourD

3 Likes