Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

I just ordered jewelers loupe

2 Likes

Man…looking through my bag seed females I found 2 plants covered with little spider webs around the stems and branches. Are they trying to lay eggs or something? You can see the plants are covered in DE and spray the ilgm spray once a week.

Are these plants still good? @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971
Should I just wash it off? Or chop them down?

I would wash them away before chopping down. Id use that as worse case scenario

2 Likes

Thanks bruda

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @ktreez420 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bruinsfan33 @Big123
Help!!!

Looking at the tops again I found some more brown leaf. When I looked in the bud I found this in one
Dang worm with hella seed/egg Looking things and in the other I found what looks like mold
Man I’ve gone through so much already I’m thinking of just chopping them down at 10 weeks before the whole crop is ruined from this b*******.
Can I save these plants? What to do? If just the tops are moldy and infected can I cut that part off and save the rest? Please help me obi wan Kenobi you are my only hope. @Big123

It kinda does look like bud rot likely you can remove the top and have the rest go but if you’ve been, getting the storms I have id advise moving them inside but last I seen it was hot in your area.

Curling leaves now increasing id agree with it being a heat problem seeing how the leaves are curling, how has your humidity been lately?

1 Like

What about the worm and egg looking things? @Majiktoker thank you

You mean move inside at night?

If possible yes where humidity isn’t as bad and pick him off if you can

Remove eggs and smash those worms

Being my 1st grow I’m going to just harvest the 2 top half of the plants at 10 weeks and let the rest grow. Don’t want to f up the whole crop

]
@Majiktoker @Big123 @bruinsfan33
I’m a rookie What can I say

10 Likes

@SourD Awesome job my friend been growing outside for 20 years this year was the first time I’ve had everything go completely to hell I’ve lost a total of nine plants outdoors just started indoor last August and I’m staying indoors from now on it’s worth the little bit extra money because you don’t have so many issues You did an outstanding job though keeping on top of it they look beautiful keep up the great work

2 Likes

I would also recommend a bud wash :wink:

I washed for sure like in the Jorge Cervantes video you shared. Question how long should I dry buds in front of fan? And thank you @Hogmaster

2 Likes

3 down
I’m gonna try and let these 4 go another week or 2 since they look ok.
@Majiktoker @bruinsfan33 @Big123 @Urbandweller @Hogmaster

5 Likes

Ive read that you let them dry until you can snap the stems in half. If they bend without snapping off they are still to wet.

2 Likes

Good choice but great job buddy

1 Like

How long should I keep them in front of fan? They already feel dry it’s been like an hour

And what is best way to dry in your opinion? Hang in closet or paper bag? Please help with the dry part too😁 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster

3 Likes

If they feel that way turn the fan down if possible they are drying to fast, and my preferred method is hanging in a closet. @SourD

3 Likes

Not only that I don’t know if this is true or not but in my experience washing them they actually dry faster I normally don’t even use a fan after about an hour maybe two tops but I have it quite a ways away but hell yeah man that’s awesome so happy for you

1 Like