Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

I would say those look like males

1 Like

Kill him he must die unless you have other purposes for him

1 Like

That is a definite male my friend… Chop em down!

1 Like

All my forbidden fruit bag seed so far turned out to be males 3 out of 4 with one shot left. Looks like the others tho

1 Like

Definitely a shame man I’m sure that would have been some good smoke, mmmm forbidden fruit, makes my mouth water just saying that haha

2 Likes

That’s a male …IMHO @SourD

1 Like

What other strains do you have? Cross breed it with something :wink: then you can make your own name for it and send samples to everyone on the forum (:

2 Likes

Congratulations, its a boy…:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Already chopped it. Being my first grow

But I can still send samples😁

3 Likes

Give it one more month , its well worth it…
Looks great :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Yes sir male it is

Chop chop timber

2 Likes

Picture doesn’t do it justice

@Big123 @Majiktoker @bruinsfan33 @hillcrest21678

9 Likes

There’s some serious thickness developing, looking great.

1 Like

Looking at the tops today of the ww autos and one of them had a dried up sugar leaf. It was brown and dried up looking

Is this anything to worry about? @Majiktoker I’m only a few weeks away and I don’t want to blow it.
Could it be sun burn?

1 Like

At this point I dont think so being that she is an auto and she was grown outdoors and you are starting to get pretty close

2 Likes

I would say you still have around 1-1/2 - 2 weeks if not a little more but they sure look great

1 Like

Is it possible some autos can be ready for harvest before others even if they all sprouted at the same time? Some of the plants are harder and dense with orange hairs while some of the others are sprouting new white pistols and showing new growth.
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster

@SourD yes that is possible, unless stably bred then even though from the same strain the characteristics of the strains can very

2 Likes