Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Save that Forbidden Fruit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What do you mean by need it the most?

Most likely he means the biggest ones, or the ones growing fastest (healthiest). Those are most likely the ones that would be rootbound the quickest. Just my 2 cents though.

3 Likes

I would also have to concur with them two. The bigger the plant… The larger the root mass

1 Like

Exactly what manny_ftgutube said, the ones that are growing the fastest

1 Like

Thanks fellas, got some re potting to do this morning

1 Like

Keep us posted

Happy growings

1 Like

5 out of 5 popped but one of them looks about dead and the latest one looks a little purple and white on the leaves and struggling. I guess 3 out of 5 ain’t bad

3 Likes

If they just popped that’s fine. Give em some light n by the end of the day they be green. That’s how my two gold leaf seedlings looked when they popped n now they’re great @SourD

1 Like

This one is struggling

1 Like

Shell be fine. Get her some light n she’ll be up n running @SourD

@SourD… May be too much water but just spray that gal twice a day, she may be alright… You got all of them up, excellent!

Try to spritz around the stem, not so direct at baby sprout!, lightly to keep moist

These fellas are right mist her down maybe twice a day and you’ll be alright she will make it

OK thank you. What is an appropriate amount of water for these seedlings and how often. I definitely don’t want to over water

I like to use the Ten mil droppers to water them for the first two weeks till the stem has some strength depending on strength depends on when I start to pour my water I normally go down Into the soil with my fingers if it’s moist I don’t water if it’s dry I water left your pots up to get a good idea of how they feel when they’re dry and after they’ve been watered that will help to

1 Like

Welcome to the forum bro and if you hang around here you will have a successful grow with all the help you’ll receive if needed that I can promise you
Happy growing and the girls look good so far
I’ve never heard of the strain either but pic you posted looks great
:v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

Not much at all lightly spray them until moist around them and they’ll use what they need get them a little wet as well

1 Like

Those new babies are the ww auto. The forbidden fruit is bag seed where’s I was fortunate to have 4 seeds pop out of one little bud. So I germinated those and hopefully they will sprout.
It’s a rare strain and sells out quick at the medical spots. I only got a couple bowls left

4 Likes

You have been an incredible help as well as everyone. Thanks for the support compadres

2 Likes