Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

I like to move know males away from the girls, but I don’t kill them. I clip the pollen sacks off for as long as possible. It’s easy if you do it every day. While you won’t get high thc nugs. Your plant will still have thc in him and in his leaves. Good for tea, butter, and oil. I hung a 5’ male upside down in a clear plastic bag for a month once. Got a cup of black tar from it. Then used that for a few months to hold my banana leaf blunts together.
But that’s just me. I have a buddy who makes up new and exciting ways to kill male plants, and that’s fun too.
I do agree with Dr.dankthumb420, give it a few days with a close eye on it.

3 Likes

Ok I won’t just don’t want no seedy weed mon​:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’m over here guessing and stressing about the sexes of my bag seed, look and behold my ww autos

I am amazed at the growth cycle compared to the bag seed. 10 weeks compared to almost 4

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 is it still safe to put the food grade DE on the ww autos as they look like they are starting to flower?

6 Likes

Give it a little more time, at this stage I would not place my bet its boy…
Patience…:wink:

1 Like

They will be of to race now…happy times ahead :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Ragnar

Today is supposed to be around 108 degrees :sun_with_face:.
And supposedly the last day of the heat wave…until the next one

1 Like

The bag seeds will likely need til there season is starting to shorten or light cycle, as for the autos woo-hoo starting flower and maybe light coats of it

I’ve still been watering1 liter a day. They are about1 month old and 1and a half to2 feet tall. Do they need more? @Majiktoker

They can probably take in 2 liters at their size yea

Thanks boss @Majiktoker 2 liters a day now

1 Like

My pleasure buddy

I would stop at first sign of pistols brother @SourD
Then justvthe soil if still needed

Ok. Seems to be some spider webs in the morning a little bit. But just leave the pistols alone and focus on soil. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker
Is there something I can spray on leaves and pistols at this point? Or just stick to DE on the soil?

@garrigan62 has a good tobacco recipe im sure he’ll be happy to give you that kill insects @SourD

Now that my autos seem to be flowering, do I need to add anything besides water? Being my first grow and being outside up to this point they have had nothing but potting soil and water from backyard hose. So will I need that flower power big bloom stuff?

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @Ragnar

1 Like

I have a non mix in my pots. Picked up the fox farm trio. For the photos and autos.

Would at least get some bloom. I’ve seen loads of brands with good ratings.

0-7-0 bat guano

What is that?