WW auto from ilgm already flowering after 4 weeks?

What size pot are you using?

dam 50’’ thats pretty good mine is just about 15-20cm, will measure it tomorrow morning, since she’s in the same room as some photo strain, don’t wanna disturbed the plants :smiley:
i haven’ tried the foliage feed yet, so u don’t put the nute in ur soil ?
pot is small i’m gonna change it before i flush, but i can’t use pot that are too big due to not enough space in my closet :frowning:

i could probably fit 2x 3gal pot in the closet but right now i have 4 plant, will do on my next batch less plant but bigger pot, the other problem i have in the closet is that there is also a bar in the middle of the closet so i can’t fit 3x 3 gal pot i can do 2x3 gal pot + 2 smaller pot but i need my new lamp for this, still waiting for it, should arrive by next week or the week after

I used the foliage just like the grow and bloom nutrients, added to my water when I feed the plant. It’s supposed to promote root growth during veg.
I also have that same problem with limited space. When I started this grow I had two plants in 3 gal pots but the white widow got so big so fast that I had to get rid of other plant. I really was hoping for a smaller plant so that I could have 2 strains going at the same time. I can’t complain though because now my plant will have a larger yield. Next grow I think I will purchase a grow tent so I can grow more.

That’s a nice grow…

This is an ilgm White Widow several weeks into flower, very nice and easy to grow too !
-good luck

Edit: …didn’t catch that this thread was about white widow auto’s! The White Widow in the picture is a regular, sorry

1 Like

that’s an auto ?? can’t wait to get my new lamp if it is, i definitely have a light deficiencies LOL or i’m missing something
i guess the pot size does matter a lot too or i didn’t use enough nutes

awesome !! i need to grow like this :wink:

1 Like

no worries, i figured that much yours wasn’t an auto, unless auto can be this big too ? i know its useless to LST an auto but his (3rdeyetrue) said that he was growing an auto ^^
i’ll probably try for next grow 1 photo strain purple haze, first one is a mess :disappointed: and depending on space will do some auto for quick smoke.been smoking for 11 year and this year is first year i have been smoke free for 3 month :dizzy_face:

The one on left is the purple haze, no LST, MG soil…ran into some light issues 5th weeks of flowering, and the one on the bottom right corner is also a purple haze both photo, germinated at same time, was topped by my rabbit lol (not kidding serisouly xD) probably 4th or 5th week also of flowering but really slow to grow :sleeping: and the 2 auto WW on the right top corner

next grow for sure i’ll be using 18/6 light schedule

Yeah I came in in the middle of the thread but I just finished two Auto’s up and I got 2.5+ ounces from each one, so they can produce really well !

These were my first Autos ever, there a lot of fun to grow! -good luck

2 Likes

wtf she looks so nice!!! what is ur pot size and what soil did u use ? and lights ? LST ? how long did it take ?:smiley: so many question sorry if i ask so many at once

I have a bunch about it and some other plants in my grow-journal at this link…

Brand new shiny grow... from go - #169 by Paranorman

I have several different strains coming out over the next few weeks as well that I’m going to post pictures of, but they’re not autos

1 Like

thx a lot ^^got a lot to read and learn :slight_smile:

I hope this helps @cristoner

Auto-Flowering vs. Traditional Cannabis Strains

Fastbud #2 auto cannabis strain - Plant #2

Unlike traditional (referred to as photoperiod) strains, autos don’t need any special kind of light schedule to “tell” the plant to start budding. With a photoperiod strain, a cannabis plant needs 12+ hours of darkness a day to initiate flowering.

When growing photoperiod cannabis plants outside, flowering naturally begins when the days get shorter. For outdoor growers, this means that plants must be planted in the spring, and they grower must choose strains that will finish in time before winter.

Indoor growers cultivating photoperiod strains can initiate flowering at will by giving plants longer dark periods (usually by putting their grow lights on a timer). For indoor growers, this means the grower needs to make a light-proof grow space to allow for 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness each day while the plants are flowering.

For an auto-flowering cannabis plant, a grower doesn’t have to worry about light schedules. Each auto-flowering plant starts blooming after a few weeks no matter what light schedule is provided. For outdoor auto growers, there’s no need to match up the strain with your local time zone or plant at the perfect time - simply plant autos when you know you have at least 2-3 months of warm, sunny weather.

For all growers in a hurry to harvest, an auto-flowering plant will almost certainly be ready to harvest more quickly than any other type of cannabis strain.

Will

Yes my plant is white widow auto that I got from ilgm. I’m not real sure why my plant is so big I’m guessing it’s just the phenotype of the seed. I use a 3gal pot, Mars hydro led with CFLs for support, and my temp/humidity is around 78/65.
Looks to me that you have plenty of light and your pot isn’t too small either. You may need to add some perlite to your soil to promote root growth and help with drainage. I read somewhere that root mass determines the plant size. Also make sure your temperature and humidity is in a good range.
Here’s a pic of my plant in week 5

yo will, thanks for this info. really instructive
i was impressed about the height of the plant, I didn’t know they could be this tall and give a good yield, u can learn so much by just reading but only reading is not enough, that’s why when i saw 3rdeyetrue’s plant i was like dam i could have already harvested by now !!xD

yo 3rdeyetrue, really good job !!

i think i’m still short on lights, i’ve bought the p300 platinum led, still waiting for it. For now i have just a 163w full spectrum led and the small one is a 100w full spectrum they were available right away here in NZ, were the p300 is taking much longer to get there :frowning:
When i get it, i will use the small one for side light.
would you say that a miror is better than white paint, i got a spare mirror no one uses :smiley: u can’t see it but it’s on the left side of the tallest plant.

i agree i though i wouldn’t need to add some more perlite into my soil since it was already mixed when i bought it, but i bought a single bag of just perlite just in case. I should have listen to myself, and add some more. will just do it when i tranplant, but i added some earthworm from begining as well, i hope they did their job xD.
Room temp is 18-24°C, humidity dunno, but its not dry for sure and not too humid that i know :smiley:
waiting a few more days to transplant, soil is still wet, watered 2 days ago

i also just received the MJ booster from ILGM, do you know or if @garrigan62 knows as well, if THC booster and bud booster can be mixed with dyna-gro bloom ? or just thc + dyna bloom ?

happy growing

Crist

Platinum led is a good light, when I upgrade that’s exactly what I was thinking of buying.

No don’t use the mirror. The mirror actually absorbs more light than it reflects. The white paint is fine or some other reflective material like aluminum.

And I’m not sure about the nutrients. I bet that they are very good products, and if I had both I would probably only use the ilgm products. I’m still trying to learn about nutrients myself and until I do I only use small doses. Happy Growing!!!

1 Like

dam i would have though mirror were actually good to reflect light, i should have made a research about it lol, I removed it thanks for that :slight_smile:
I’ll just leave the white paint and put the aluminium under the pot since it protect as well the carpet in case i spill some product on it :smiley:

gonna try for next grow ILGM prod, i will still try the THC booster with dyna-gro with low doses :wink:

c u around ^^
crist