Wrong time of year to order

Looking through seed section not seeing. To many 5/5 deals is this not the time of year to order don’t trust going anywhere else

I assume you are referencing the Black Winter of 2014/15; Where the Big Bad Custom Bear broke down everyone’s presents…It is a different year… Order with confidence. You know the order is guaranteed.

1 Like

Thats good come a back Late…lol that was good.
Glad to see you back.

Hey Ice how ya doing buddy…long time no hear.

Will

Happy new year…getting ready for next grow looking to order seeds not to many 5/5 offers was wondering if this off season due to few offers

Now i kmow Robert had a great deal on White Widow
Where you can get 20 free WW seeds.
It a great deal. I did it twice over the past few years.
And they are all Female seeds.

Will

Ok will look into to it how good of high is ww

I have got several different highs over 5 generations and this Fifth generation is more relaxing I sleep all night thur where before I did harvest couldn’t sleep for nothing.
The other grows were more up lifting…its hard to say sometimes. Becasuse to be honest with you I had alot of trouble with stress on the plants which I’m sure had an effect on each out come.
But over all I would say you would be crazy not tobuy them.
I am going to buy more here myself in the next few months just to get the 20 freebies…lol

Will

There is a reason White Widow is available on the top of all Dutch coffee shop menus in Amsterdam. It is a very potent and powerful strain of marijuana.

Available in Feminized or regular:

(Fem): White Widow Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >> ILGM

(Regular): White Widow Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >> ILGM

happy growing,

MacG

1 Like

Thanks MacG…i should have posted that for him but i figured he knew were to go.

Will