Winter storm stella

Official total from @Willd

1 Like

Time lapse config.

1 Like

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty fancy setup! Lol

Hey, HI Tech? Meet my friend LO. LO Tech. ha ha ha.

That bucket is also about 2/3 full of you know what, and not the ā€œbadā€ kind of you know what, if you know what I mean.

i think i know ā€œwhatā€

We got around 26 at my house not including the snow drift @bob31the drifts are waist deep in some spot hahaha
Good times havenā€™t had a good snowblike this for a while couple years anyway

2 Likes

yep, I think you got the bingo! Only 11-12 here soā€¦ding ding ding we have a winnah

1 Like

I heard Friday night and Saturday night a few more inches possible woohoo

1 Like

so snowed All day Tuesday. 17 degrees on Wednesday, Snow on Friday?

That means Thursday will be a beach day?

Geez finally after living here 30 years I finally got the weather pattern figured out!

3 Likes

Or so you think hahahahašŸ˜ˆ
New England if a funny place when it come to the weather

1 Like

AND, just when you think you got it figured out, it will change ! LOL

I figured out the Texas weather pattern after 35 years - THERE IS NONE ! You just have to fly by the seat of your pants.

3 Likes

What are the time intervals and are you using a remote trigger with a timer or is it something built into your camera?

iā€™m using an app called pictary on my Mac. It allows you to set custom intervals.
I used 1min for most of it then upped it to 30sec during the cleanup phase. Then I used an app called Zeitraffer to encode the images into the MPEG-4s. I went with 30 fps on both videos.
It uses the built in iSight cam on the macbook

Kinda silly I have to go without my Macbook all day but have a Mac Mini I can work from too

Ah, that makes more sense about the laptop dying. So, it uses the Macbook camera? Pretty cool

I love that thing. Itā€™s getting a little aged but still does it all 7 years after it was issued to me. I spend a lot of time doing FaceTime video calls with my co workers located in AZ and NYC for work. I have an add on Logitech webcam on the mini but the quality of the Mac native iSight camera is so much higher.

I love my Mac. I have Windows systems as well but always use the Mac.

The problem is that the snow is heavy

1 Like

I transitioned from the world of precision optics fabrication to PC Repair and Troubleshooting in 1995. When I started at my current job in 2010, they issued a MacBookPro.
I never looked back and will never ever buy another Microsoft OS powered device if I can help it.
I struggled and failed at setting up MIDI and other music interfaces in Windows for over a decade. The first time I connected my guitar to Garage Band and it worked right out of the box, I was sold on Mac.