Winter storm stella

11.5 not bad @Matthew420 I don’t want to go out there. The wind is howling! I think I’m gonna wait till tomorrow. You should see the mountain of snow in front of my driveway…

And yeah I know its going down to 20 tonight… dam it…

1 Like

I would get out there man… Gonna be rock solid in the morning.

1 Like

yeah I know… sux. this is the part I hate!

1 Like

Do what you want but you’ll be glad when its done. And it’s warmer now then it will be

when ur right ur right? @Matthew420 2 hours done. Rained the whole time, but not real hard. What a mess. I took a pic before it got dark

I’m pooped!

1 Like

Ive never been interested in american weather before, I watched the weather for you guys this morning and thought of all of you. Stay safe, take it easy

4 Likes

thanks @deb1 we didnt do as bad as they predicted about 11-12 inches which isn’t too uncommon for us really. The wind was the factor today, along with the really wet snow. Lot of folks without power…

3 Likes

NO FUN TO SHOVEL that wet, heavy snow ! Had to do my mother’s and my elderly neighbor’s drive when I was younger. Got sick of it and stuck a blade on the CJ and made short work of it. Still had to do the sidewalks. And, of course, as soon as you get the driveway cleared, here comes the snowplow to undo all your work. LOL

3 Likes

It does look really pretty though

2 Likes

it is pretty and it makes it so quiet you can hear a pin drop! I didn’t have to drive in it so it was quite awesome!

3 Likes

Aren’t you glad it’s done and over now?

1 Like

most of us here don’t have much for driveways, it’s when the plow comes by and leaves a mountain in front of the driveway! The only way to clear it is with shovels and snow blowers! Good fun!

yeah but Im exhausted

1 Like

Ive got a bottle of water in one hand, a cold beer in the other and a vape warming up! Needs some medicine!

1 Like

hey @deb1 do they still call us yanks over there? :sunglasses:

Some would prob older people. For me its just a genral term for an american, i dont use the word yank tho

What do the younger ones call us? I’m afraid to ask…

lol Im not sure, i will ask my boys

They call us lucky. Our weed is legal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cant argue with that lol @Matthew420. Ooooooo and i got me some curved trimmer thingys all ready yayyy

2 Likes