Why hasn't my purple bud turned purple any tips or thoughts

That’s what i thought (leafs would return green when problem was corrected) cheers for that info all others are fine and have been pinched I did have the sense to leave her alone tho I had one turn hem on me from stressing too much so that lessons learnt lol

2 Likes

I would have to agree with the rest of the peeps and say it’s likely it from the hot soil situation and if leaves where damaged from that they will most likely not get better
I also agree with @BondPacker if problem doesn’t worsen don’t stress it
But keep and eye on it
If it’s only a few leaves I would just remove them myself not saying that’s the right thing but if they are going to die anyway why feed them ( my thought process anyway)
Keep us updated bro
Recheck ph next watering and maybe ppm just to be sure?

1 Like

I learnt early on that as soon as you see a problem you should act on it(I only do half of what I think would solve the problem at first just to be sure) I was thinking she still had problems even tho run off is now at a steady 6.0 temps are perfect humidity’s perfect unsure on ppm atm will update you on that, its the fact the leafs hadn’t returned green I thought they would when she was fine noob mistake haha

1 Like

Got ya
I’ve had some regain color but once burnt they are usually done for lol
But as long as new growth is healthy just let her grow
I find I cause more problems trying to give my girls to much love :heart: lol :joy:

1 Like

My first thought was over-watering but I am not comfortable making judgement calls with pictures so I really don’t know but I know theres charts on here that might help (I’m just not sure where to find them?) I really wish they had sticky threads here

5 Likes

@kabongster nice link to charts bro covers a lot of info there
Good job brother :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::wink:

3 Likes

Country I was just at a thread and some guy had these weird yellow/whitish leaves and I wanted to put that chart up but now I can’t find the thread, I think I saw you there (?) …do you remember who it was by chance?

Edit: Oops…! This was actually the thread LOL the chart is a couple post below, hope it helps

like @Paranorman said, there are a few good charts and graphs NOT at this link…it’s easy to find them here once you start searching for answers regularly

1 Like

I think I know the thread can’t think of name if you posted on it you can go and check your posts on your home screen activity tab should shout you all you posts
I just tried to find the one I think your referring to but couldn’t sorry bro lol

1 Like

Found it…

1 Like

this is really helpful they was alot of decent information on that link thanks guys for your input and support, will see how get on in the next week hopefully she will continue to grow without any further problems I was looking to switch to 12/12 in the next week or two hopefully she’ll be ready for it

4 Likes

Lmao absolutely @Countryboyjvd1971 I loved one to death on my first grow and it was probably the only way to get it through my thick head that they really are doing okay without me doing anything for a day except turn the lights on and off . I think one of the things that shocked me the most was that they actually grew better and faster when you let the soil dry out before watering.

3 Likes

Hahaha for sure I think every one does it the first time @Oldstoner
When I restarted I pruned the hell out a plant till I about killed it I don’t know what I was thinking but it did it and couldn’t stop every day I pulled more off till almost nothing left
This happened with a outdoor grow so got it out of my system now I’m afraid to prune to much and never high
I also learned your golden rule lmao👍

2 Likes

Yeah I lollipoped one last time and it scared the hell out me but worked great . So this time I am going to be a bit more aggressive with the training my problem was transplanting stress and trying to love it back to health instead of knowing what I know now just leave a stressed plant alone for a few days and then be gentle . This time with Azos and Mykos added to the root system the plants showed no stress at all when transplanted just took off growing

4 Likes

So I’ve been on a spending spree today £310 got me a lumii 600w magnetic metta light kit a new lumii sunblaster 600w bulb ram mixed flow inline fan 125mm PVC combi ducting 5m 4 20 ltr pots 5 20ltr bags of biobizz light mix soil bud ignitor big bud bud candy 10 heavyweight dream machine beans fem, 2 strawberry cake, 2 delicious original Juan herer, 1 delicious desconocida kush, 5 Nicole kush x moroccon regular, 2 600w lights should be ok in my tent won’t it? I only use for flower

got these today super fast delivery, thinking I would start a journal when I get a couple going

1 Like

@dibbz if you had any thing removed by staff it was inappropriate and against the ILGM policy that you agreed to when you became a member . If you posted picts of anther seed banks product sales or their shipping container or their prices it is STRICTLY AGAIST ILGM policy PERIOD as to your lingo i find it offensive . Next deleting 42 posts .(that i undeleted ) to read as to not make a mess of this thread i found it a pain in the but . but did so as to keep the info intact for the members sake . you will now No longer be able to post for awhile … when you grow and act like a mature and responsible adult youll be able to acheve this again .
HAMMER .

ILGM Moderator

5 Likes

i am sorry people like this rear their ugly heads on here. what a shame that you have to baby sit people that cannot follow rules.i know you would much rather help members who appreciate your services @Hammer. no i am not perfect,i hit the guardrails,but i will not rant about a mistake i made. thanks to all the staff at ilgm,and try to remember we are not all bad apples. in fact we’re a bushel of good people who love growing…that is my ten cents worth.

3 Likes

After @Hammer cleared things up with me its only fair I apologise to staff and members a like I got it wrong and was in the wrong hammer was firm but fair and swiftly corrected me on my mistakes which will not happen again @BIGE and all others that took offence please take these man flowers as way of me saying sorry to all

8 Likes