As many of you know, who have been following my threads, that I have cancer and have been using marijuana to try to cure it. Originally I was going to make RSO (rick Simpson Oil) and I did make one batch and while I was cleaning up I would lick my fingers and ingest the oil. Little did I know but I must have ingested quite a bit. I was so high for a day and a half and could not function at all. I didn’t want to be that high again. So I figured that I would have to get the medicine in me a different way. I smoked for a while, but that just got me anxious.
Then I made a batch of brownies. I decarboxylated an ounce of weed and mixed it into a off the shelf fudge brownie mix. I cut the brownies into 28 separate pieces so there would be 1 gram of weed in each brownie. One whole brownie was way to much for me, so I found I could tolerate 1 half brownie a day. So on Oct 1, 2017 I started my treatment plan of 1 half brownie a day. I did this for 3 and a half months.
The true test would be the CT scan which I had on 1/11/2018. Out of the four tumors that I knew I had, all four grew larger and another small tumor showed up that wasn’t there before. Needless to say I was devastated by the results. Why didn’t this work? I thought it would have shrunk the tumors a little bit. These results where worst then taking chemo.
So I had to figure what went wrong. After some soul searching and reading up on RSO. I came to the conclusion that I was not getting enough medicine in my body. Eating half a brownie a day was just not enough. I needed to ingest 1 gram of oil a day over a period of 90 days to cure my cancer.
I had made oil before but it was so messy and hard to work with. But with a little tweaking of my methods I was able to get 5 grams an ounce of oil per 1 oz of weed. I was very happy. Now how to get this oil in me without getting to high. There was a method that claimed it wouldn’t get you high. Suppositories! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Not the dreaded suppositories. Well it had to be tried so I took 0.25 grams of oil and put it in a empty capsule and up the out door it went. After a few hours I felt nothing. Great! it worked. And I did not get high. Plus this is the most effective way to ingest the medicine.
So now my daily regiment is 0.5 grams of oil in the morning and 0.5 grams at night and thats one days dosage.
So out of 6oz I got over 30 grams of oil and I have enough product to make the additional 30 grams for the whole treatment, thanks to the wonderful people here that helped me with my first 2 grows. My U of M doctors are totally on board with this treatment and I think they are as excited as I am to see the results. The new plan is to finish the oil treatment then get another CT scan and see where we are at. I am being optimistic about the treatment this time and praying that it works.
I know I told several people I would let them know the results so I hope I don’t forget anyone.