Why are they turning to yellow and how long to harvest?

That tends to happen when you get later into flowering. To be safe and to be sure there isn’t anything else going on there I would copy and paste this support ticket and fill it out the best you can.
As for how long to harvest you will want to monitor your trichomes with a jewlers loop or something that has a high magnifying power to see when the trichomes change color.
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer.

1 Like

Your pH is more than likely out of whack and it looks like your soil is holding too much moisture leading to bad pH problems which is going to lock out any nutrients that you might be adding…filling out the support ticket is your best bet… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah definitely need to fill out a support ticket before I want to take a stab at that

Strain Type : autoflower afghan mass 2 months old
Soil : normal soil with compost mixture
PH : 8
What is strength of nutrient mix : N/A
Indoor or Outdoor : outdoor 7-9 hours direct sun
Temps : morning 28c night 20c
Humidity; 60%
Ventilation system; wind
Co2; dunno

pH is to high. I’m new to using dirt but I know you want the run off to be like 6.5-6.8. is the pH of 8 going in when watered or run off? A flush might be needed if it’s run off or if it’s what ur watering with you’ll wanna use some pH down to get it in like the 6.5-6.8 range

Yeah you definitely want to adjust your pH two around 6.3 to 6.8 and if you end up flushing you want to use full strength nutrients it’s like after you’ve been starved you don’t want to quarter plate of food you want the whole thing

Don’t know if this will help but handy to have