Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

All while watching Easy Rider on beta-max with one hand tied behind my back :wink:

1 Like

You’re cracking me up ROFLMAO :rofl:

I have a degree in education - I can turn a witty phrase occasionally, with some planning and preparation

1 Like

Light underneath keaves does nothing

1 Like

read underneath the picture

1 Like

I did actually find an old work light, and threw a 100w “daylight” CFL in it. Watching close for any ill effects or temp/rh changes.

3 Likes

This is the tomato I cut down, but left because I didn’t want to mess with the strawberries that had taken root. Note the flowers at the top - smh

1 Like

You took the time to buy and setup lights incorrectly just so you could tell me to reread your post? Nice

1 Like

No, if you read it, I found the lights in a box. It was a joke - damn

3 Likes

1 Like

I love comparing the morning pic to the night before. She graduated to 16oz today. Had no adverse reactions to skipping a watering day, tempted to keep the 3 day/wk schedule just to prevent overwatering.

1 Like

I fixed the CFL set-up so it’s the same height as the LED, and adjustable.

2 Likes

Found another box…

7 Likes

ROFLMAO :rofl:. Thanks again for the chuckle. I’m really struggling with the days getting short and the rainy gloomy weather this week. Your humor gives me the pick me up that I need. :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

As long as fever doesn’t lecture me about sticking wood in the dirt or something :sunglasses:

5 Likes

So even though she’s pretty, I think this time I’ll try to get through this as fast as possible.

No top or FIM (F$!#! I Missed!) - resulting in topping…

I want to try supercropping on this grow, so I don’t want to throw too many variables into the mix.

LOL I’m looking forward to watching your whole process. I’m sure I’ll probably have to get creative growing come spring.

I added the CFL, and no bad juju yet. I set the alarm on my phone for halfway through the light-cycle to rotate her 180.

1 Like

I’m thinking she’s indica-heavy, staying short and bushy, but look at the undergrowth.
!

2 Likes