Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

2 Likes

Shoots everywhere!

2 Likes

So that’s the 5th set of leaves popping now. The bottom set are only 3-leaf with little runt shoots starting, but the rest have fat stems on them.

Hanging with the grandson

5 Likes

Is this a strain you created… ?

I have a strain that I created that I would luv to share… it’s small and compact but grows a bud the size of a football that smells like bubble gum… and makes you go nighnight… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nah, it’s a bag-seed, and that was just the name I chose. She got her first leaves on 9/11 - and I figure that there are very few pure strains out there, so the hybrid part is just an educated guess :slight_smile:

Better pic of those fat shoots.

1 Like

More coon-ass ingenuity. I keep having to raise my lights, and foresee doing it a lot. The orange paracord there is 20" from the light :wink: Tired of busting out rulers and then re-checking, readjusting…

In case future pics have this weird orange dangly thing in them, you have been warned.

3 Likes

Watcha think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I found these cleaning house (Christmas stuff) and thought WTF? HA!
So should I leave them on 24/7 or put them on the timer :wink:

edited to add @SmoknGranny I think it’s funny, and people will think I’m serious, so I am posting this on the “Morning” page to see the reactions :wink: My fan’s will know the true story :wink:

Like KISS without the face paint :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

It did make a cool picture, so I’m keeping them handy.

1 Like

I’m dead tired since being up since 1:30 am but yet you made me smile :blush:. Thanks.

So back to the coon-ass-chef corner. I love roasted potatoes, but because my goal was a good chicken soup I did not include them. The starch would thicken and change the “soup” to a stew. Not bad, but not what I wanted.

4 Likes

There’s plenty, so come on over.

1 Like

Looks like plenty of carrots :carrot: and celery to enhance the flavor. Maybe try adding a smidgin of rice or noodles next time. I’m not the best cook :man_cook: but I like experimenting :joy:

Oh, you just wait… Never throw noodles or rice in there!!! (or potatoes) The next day they are mushy-juice-balloons. I’ll do noodles, rice, (or think quick ramen) couscous!

Pour the hot soup over the starch of your choice. For the quick-cook couscous I just pour the soup in and cover it for 5min like cup-o-noodles.

For rice or noodles, I’ll cook them separate, but in either the broth or in a bouillon, but I keep them separate until I am ready to eat.

2 Likes

I’ve done that also. And because of the mushiness is why I said use a “smidgin”. I also like the broth for mashed potatoes :blush::+1:
Sadly I no longer cook many meals any more. To somewhat force my hubby to get up and move around he has to cook for himself (my Mother-in-laws suggestion). Plus the fact he stays in bed most of the time and I rarely see or talk to him. Kinda hard to plan meals to share.

1 Like

You can also whip up some bisquick and do a chicken-n-dumplin’s. I just KISS at first (keep it simple, stupid!) then get stupid in small doses.

2 Likes

Yep. I add fresh or dried parsley to the bisquick when making the dumplings. Yummy :yum:

1 Like

I use a little bisquick to thicken up the soup, mix up drop-biscuits for the top, then bake it.