Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

Ok the more you top her the smaller the buds will be
She will probably need support help with 20 tops maybe not all but some will definitely need help
And yes a five gallon pot will support her needs as far as roots are concerned you’ll just need to feed or water more often the bigger she is
:+1:

1 Like

Thanks - the internal debate continues.

I think that I won’t decide on Friday 13th :wink:

3 Likes

@whodat66 Topping or FIMing that plant, is really dependent on how much space your have for flowering. If you have the space and time go for it. You could super crop some of those ends.

1 Like

So this is day 1 of the 4th week after flipping.

Forgot to mention that while I majored in Elementary education, I minored in horticulture. I learned lots of new tips and tricks, wish that certain people running this place weren’t so open-minded that their brains fell out.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Oh, and if the powers that be decide that they want to condone the racist and political rants of @Fever, while banning me for asking a question about topping, you can kiss my a*#, delete my account, and have a nice day.

I do not hold grudges either, but I have limits, and a small amount of pride…

If my account is still active in a few days (after the hubbub this may generate) I will gladly return and contribute. This is a great site, with a great set up and easy to use. That said, censorship for anything I have posted is just wrong. Disagree? Post any comment I have made, IN CONTEXT, and let the members decide. I HAVE made “inflammatory” comments, but all were in response to provocation.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Week 4 day 3

This is the one limb that I FIM’ed about 4 weeks ago. Pretty sure I did it right, but the only difference I see so far is that the 1st and 2nd pair of nugs got more light. So far nothing mind-blowing about it.

Tip for LST. Main goal is to get light everywhere, so use garden ties to pull fan leaves out of the way, but leave them able to get light. Easy to adjust and rearrange, then remove once unnecessary, leaving the lower canopy to fill out.

2 Likes

2nd tip. People grew killer weed before LED’s were invented. Diversify! Only have a 300w LED, so I made adjustable-height dual-bulb CFL stands. Clamp lights hooked to the closet shelf, and PVC stands. The vertical parts of the PVC are not glued, so different size pieces can be used to adjust.

2 Likes

Love this for extra lighting. That should help it quite a bit. @Whodat66

2 Likes

Well, since I didn’t get booted, I have some catching up to do… Learned a lot so far. Main thing with the CFL’s was having them not shade the LED light, so, the stadium set up.

This is from the day I super-cropped. The minute I saw a girly-hair, I got set up. I made sure when I bent them that I had them “aimed” right so they fanned out even, then bent (and twisted a little if needed) them so that the leaves were to the sides (if that makes sense).

I wanted the sprouts coming from the fan-leaf crotches to both have easy access to light. I wove the leaves to keep them down.

This was 3 days later.

1 Like

A week later - this was when I started thinking about extra lights…

The one in the back that goes past the frame, I re-cropped and bent inward. After about a week of it going vertical I turned it loose.

This shows the 2 places, no adverse effects, even though the second was about a week later.

1 Like

Looks good. Glad you didn’t get banned permanently. @Whodat66

2 Likes