Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

OK, from the bottom of the pot or the bottom of the plant…

2 Likes

One last thing, any ideas on a strain or type based on the ginormous fan leaves that are now showing a 9-leaf pattern?

Definitely no hurry on this one unless you have an educated guess now.

2 Likes

Week 3 day 1 of veg

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Whodat66 Those are looking good for only in week 3. How tall are they now? Look like about 6 inches to me. Maybe taller. Just really nice looking plants. And they are bag seed? Good going. Mine are starting to look good now. The bag seed ones. 4 plants. On their 3rd set of leaves. bout 3 inches tall, or were before I transplanted them. Couple were falling over so buried their stems for support. They had kinda stretched some is why. Now they are in their own tent where I can control the light. I could in the other tent, but not for them. Mine are in 2nd week of seedling. just finishing. So, guess I should say they are starting week 1 of veg.

1 Like

Now is the time to top every top , every 3 to 5 days… :wink:
Are you feeding nutrients yet?

I promise , you will not hurt her , as long as she’s a photo … :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s my method , with a decent feeding schedule. … :wink:

2 different systems , but there both rdwc systems… :wink: one’s just a little bigger then the other… :wink:

If you want bush’s , it’s the best way to achieve it quickly… :wink:

Also I would not suggest taking any leafs off , unless they fall off with a lil tug or by simply shaking her a lil… :wink:

Good vibes my fellow cultivator … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A whopping 8" The first fan leaves were on 9/11, so she’s older, but if you read around the first post, I compared the # of leaves to the pics in the “soil growers schedule”, and I “started the clock” per that.

No, it is in super-soil, and I have only soaked the pot once so far. Plenty of goodies left in the soil.

HA! not my original goal. This is a bag-seed, but I obviously have a good “dude”, cause grandpa don’t get no mid…

1 Like

Before and after my “ritual adjustment” of the fan leaves…

3 Likes

Would it be silly to tie those two leaves down so they stay out of the way?

I would have already done it, but I am afraid of the fan causing damage.

1 Like

Sure, tie the bitches down. It’s your plant after all and this is a learning experience.

2 Likes

Cool, I have a grand total of 4, and I didn’t want fan oscillation damaging them if they were tied down. I think securing them to the plant itself might beat that.

I think after a few days they will have outgrown them and I can untie…

Yeah, that’s my furry hobbit foot…

1 Like

1 Like

@Whodat66 out of likes, but everything is looking great. Keep tucking those leaves.

Sorry bro 25 inches from floor of tent or room
9 finger leaves I’ll need to think about lol

OK, so with the standard 5gal pot, My 8" plant is about 15" from the floor. We’re talking about a 18-20" plant to scrog?

Gives me a few weeks to make something.

1 Like