Who is the oldest stoner here?

62 and first seed at that time went into DIRT as we called it back in the day,first seed was acapulco gold)))))))was so goooooooood

Salute to Boston. Actually I’m 60 now. A couple of steps behind you. You made me think “Remember when” a baggie was $35 and had to go in with a friend to get on half of a half. Humm math - $17.50 / 7g = $2.50 per g wow! and as I recall - quality …

Mind you, gas was like 62 cents a gallon. Minimum wage was $2.30 so I guess it is relative. It would have been a good investment, if one would not have smoked all the product in the last, yikes - like 40 years. I remember a friend saved seeds. You could put the hulls in a strainer and roll them around to get a bit, when it was real dry.

Mr Peabody - let me out of the “way back machine.”

Ah, the good old days. My kingdom for some of those seeds. The selection here is worth review. Try ILGM seeds.

Then it is a matter of temp, humidity, light, ha ha our friend dirt, water, water, water and lots of patience.

2 Likes

I can’t drive 55 but I am 55
Enjoying MJ for 42 years
First grow 35 years ago.
2nd grow 4 months ago.
Some parts of my body between 65 and 70 years old with injuries over the years.
No scars no proof…lol

1 Like

12/23/50

Those were yhe days,only i remember gas was 33cents,ounce of reg.columbian was 20.00the gold and columbian red was 35 lmao i was really po’d the Acspulco gold went from 30.00 to 35.00 whoever knew we’d be paying this now, that’s why we have to grow our own weed our own medicines etc. wish I kept some of those seeds they’d be worth a fortune actually I did but they dried out,my grandmother had the best soil for growing veggies,then i grew my veggies))))))))Lebanese hash was $80 an ounce the best you could ever get back then if you remember

3 Likes

Apology, some of my spelling is whacked out, just smoked a bowl and just Chilling out, but I think you get the gist of it

2 Likes

I remember. “I’m not dead yet.” For gas I can recall 58 cents a gallon but only made $1.25 part time hauling rocks for retaining walls. It’s all good. I know seeds are only like $10 each, sprout, veg, flower, harvest, cure, all done. Has anyone ever tried to re-veg? Really the question is how long to re-veg for? I mean the plants, not us. It is a challenge to get them to roll over into veg state. Almost easier to start from seed. Clones - not from flowering plants - same problem. I am guessing re-veg after harvest, like we do for seedlings, a couple of months but they went to bigger, new for me cloth pots - so it seems reasonable to let them grow. Without cropping, pruning, etc. some stems get kind of viney. Honeysuckle like. They have to be groomed when growing under artificial light.

You must have been rich growing up. Smoking name brands. Oh yea anything tasty. :slight_smile: Wish I had a little block of blond or black, aww sobbing in the background, Yes, I remember. Yummy!

How do you say that town you are from? Baaa ss ton (drawing out the first syllable like a lamb.)

Squeeze me! I’m baaa - d. I tease you. It’s not like you are from Maine and have a cah …

Peace Brother

Question for you: Have you ever seen amber tricombs? trics I may not wait long enough. To me it would seem like rotten fruit. Or going rotten, smelly but potent. I don’t want to ruin the work, having had to wait several months to that point. I usually go by the maturity date on the strain. Give or take, depending on conditions.

1 Like

Lol not dead my friend, just starting to live, no I wasn’t rich but being out on the streets in Boston at the time, I think we made more money than our parents its Boston -boss ton,lmao,yes in Boston we don’t pronounce our r’s on many words

I made a youtube for Surviving Mars - a patch to the Gold Leaf hydroponic garden in the game. I thought it was funny. I know that it is long, dull, etc. but I had fun. It would be great if you want to check it out.

https://youtu.be/xQt-T01NEI8

I could have a lot of fun capturing some strains from ILGM and making a Surviving Mars - ILGM mod. Makes me laugh but, then hey, I am easily amused.

Do you know Necron 99 ? Yea kind of a thin following would be my guess. I used it for my Steam avatar. The name of the guy in the cartoon Wizards 1977 was Avatar but I like his co-star Peace. Anyhoo, he looks like the Soldier in They are Billions, which I added to the button in Surviving Mars so we come full circle. If you have nothing better to do check out the video. I know it is long but I think we learn from mistakes, trial and error, fall, dust off, repeat.

oh, some people say wash or wush as in Wushington D.C. not far from you, in a galactic sense. I personally have to watch my r’s and w’s.

technology is great, when it works.
Imagine clipping bud strains from ILGM website.

That would make a fun hydroponic garden in the game.

I know I’m not the eldest but i was 49 when i joined the group and I’m 51 now,but i feel 91 lmao all day everyday lol

1 Like

43 years old…

Hey, That’s my Bday too in 1961 !