White widow is struggling?!?!? Beginner grower!

What Kabongster said. You can throw some frozen water bottles in it to keep the water temp down. But maybe you can tell us how much air you are pumping into the bucket. What’s the GpH of your pump and size of air stone?

1 Like

@Bogleg

He said he had 7.5 liters per bucket. He had a 15L air pump split between the two buckets. Sorry he is out of post because he is new and asked me to post for him.

My quick math says that’s like 240 gph. By comparison I have a 935gph air pump for my two plants.

Combination of warm water and not enough dissolved oxygen could be the culprit but I also want to know PPM on the tap water. Cal mag still hasn’t been ruled out.

1 Like

Ok so he is using distilled water. Can you tell us specifically which GH products you are using and how much of each?

1 Like

Just a few things that are drawn to my attention but already commented on or mentioned the pump is too small more so if you are using it in warm nutrient solution and likely to air lift water in top feed? The smaller one has severe nutrient burn you can’t treat both plants the same they have different needs a smaller plant doesn’t need as strong nutrient solution as a plant double it’s size

5 Likes

Yup, he hasn’t given any nutrients since they were smaller, probably over a week ago and the plant was apparently fine until He woke up this morning. He just upgraded to some GH nutes along with some cal mag. He will be able to post some more tomorrow and I’m sure he will be back

4 Likes

I was leaning towards to strong of nutrient solution for the little one… I would back it off to 150 to 200 ppm for a week or 2 and see if she recovers… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses: