"White Snot Substance"

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

"in my veg Room My plants been in there for about 3 weeks and they are growing super healthy not having any problems and my roots are extremely white with no smell or no problems whatsoever recently though I’ve noticed like a white snot substance in my reservoir has been sticking to my pumps and on the walls of my reservoir which would indicate some time to root rot immediately however there are no signs in the plants and the last 7 to 10 days at all that there’s any problems again however there is a chemical called SM90 that has been 10 to have a snot like build-up in the tubes are in the reservoir itself so I just refrain from using it in my reservoirs And I was told that that could have been the problem but once again I noticed that this not returned I don’t know if it was the remaining amount that was in the tubes draining back to my reservoir or whatever it may have been but I am currently also use an H202 which is basically Hydrogen peroxide My question to you guys is what could it possibly be the only thing that I can come up with now is that I’m not giving it enough time meaning the H202 to sit in the reservoir before adding my chemicals because I am adding my H202 1st and it may be binding with one of the chemicals are reacting with 1 of the other chemicals that I’m adding to the reservoir I do know for a fact though I’m not using any organic reservoir as well and nothing is Brown it is like a clear to slimy white "

Strain (type, bag seed): Big bud and strawberry kush
Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: Top drip hydro
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: 5.8 ph
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: 470 Diluted down to 430
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Light system, size?: 315mh veg bulb
Temps day, night: 24 on …73low to 78high
Humidity day, night: 40 to 52%
Ventilation system (yes/no, size): Yes
AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: No
Co2 (yes/no): No"