Where to get Seeds

What are some good sites that have good deals on seed. And that send your seeds fast

ILGM, link is in upper right corner… If you want somewhere else, try a search engine, do not ask the competition…

13 Likes

Thank you @Ron330

5 Likes
7 Likes

If you’ve made it this far ,you need to backspace maybe twice and you’ll be there.Not the biggest selection but they only deal in top genetics and strains that have proven the test of time.ILGM makes a lot of ppl satisfied by their products on a daily basis.:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

you’re here

4 Likes

Definitely you will need to try ILGM seeds :wink:… I have 100% germination :seedling: on them, they are a little expensive(for me) but good quality :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree:my friend so place your order :envelope_with_arrow: and soon :mailbox_closed::mailbox::mailbox_with_mail:you will be a parent :family:

8 Likes

I’ve only purchased seeds from this site so I might be biased but when I find something that works I stick with it. I’ve order 3 times from ILGM and have not had an issue yet with delivery and each order arrived quickly (Eastern USA) l have had %100 germination with there seeds. Good customer support and the best forumn for growing cannabis on the net. :+1:

They have sales frequently and sometimes when you checkout with your order they offer deals as well.

4 Likes

@Pharoah
You found it
It doesn’t get any better than here ILGM
Just go to the store and make your selection, put them in your cart and head to check out :shopping_cart:

3 Likes

@Pharoah

I think you already have your answer. But the quality for ILGM cannot be beat. Trust me you get what you pay for. Discreet shipping and 100% delivery guaranteed. If they get seized they will reship them to you.

Scroll around this forum for a bit and check out everyone’s grows and I think you’ll be happy.

Here is a link to the bud of the month contest that highlights some quality herb!

3 Likes

I usually get mine around 12 days after confirmation to the deep south,but many get thiers faster than that! Never leave this site and you’ll have all the help/info you’ll ever need…very helpful

6 Likes

9 days for me!

4 Likes

Even though some strains I would like to try aren’t offered as of yet on ILGM, I wouldn’t buy anywhere else. They’re guaranteed, Awesome genetics, all the support a person could ask for.

6 Likes

Ok thanks for the help

4 Likes

Extreme seeds

Ilgm Girl Scout Cookies Extreme
Get em

7 Likes

Ok I see thy look good

3 Likes

After getting yours seeds on the site , you can harvest your own seeds or clone them and them that should keep you going until you get bored of the strain and then you simply just order from this site again :metal::wink:

5 Likes

First indoor grow: Amnesia haze & ak-47.

8 Likes

Ok cause bfore I became a member of the site I brought some seed from another site and haven’t got them yet

There is only one place you need to go and that’s right here at ILGM

Just read what our members have to say, need i say anything else ?

HERE’S THE LINK: Buy Feminized & Autoflower Marijuana Seeds Online >> ILGM

Will joint

4 Likes