Where to get cbd oils or high cbd strains

I’d like to get some pure cbd oil or a lab tested high cbd strain.I only feel pain relief after the intensity of thc is gone.
Occasionally I’ll get a piney tasting strain that helps with pain,muscle tightness but every strain I’ve tried causes anxiety.
CBD crew has some 6-7% cbd strains.Others banks seem to work with CBD crew to get a strain of thier own.
Does ilgm have any cbd strains that have lab results/

This would be a question for Robert. I will shoot him an email and see if he has time to check in. Everyone appears to be on Holiday; So, I am not sure when that will be. :slight_smile:

I’d love to see the answer to this too! :slight_smile:

We currently sell a 5% CBD oil. I have some customers who have used it and are again purchasing as return customers. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. I suggest yo look through the Growing with fishes podcast for info on this. A couple weeks ago, we had a show about medibles and concentrates using coconut oil as a base, and it is really safe and works excellently.

Getting a higher purity of CBD oil is an expensive process.

One way to get higher quality is to take you organic matter and bubble it before conversion or cooking.

More later…

I buy my CBD tincture online. 3000mg for $150.

Weedmaps check it out

You can increase the CBD’s by letting your grow a little longer.

Just find out the [best CBD oil for medicinal purpose]

EDIT: Removed unapproved link bob31