When should I top this plant?

Me too! @BIGE

1 Like

You can order one of these machines online I believe…pretty reasonable

3 Likes

You feed them whit 2 type of nuts?
Maybe you have a link to that yo-yo (@BIGE)

2 Likes

@M4ur i do not have link,but purchased off amazon…
search plant yo-yo

1 Like

Find them
A little expensive for me :slight_smile:
And I don’t think I really need them

1 Like

I feed them advanced nutrient line sensi grow part A+B for veg and sensi bloom part A+B for flower… haven’t used the bloom yet as I just put them in flower @M4ur

1 Like

i just purchased one dozen @M4ur, i will keep you up with what i do with them.
if you are interested

have you used flower fuel dry fertilizer @WillyJ
that stuff worked great with advanced coco bloom
i did some GG with just AC/B +FF no other supplement [mammoth p]
they did great,ph perfect also no issues raising or lowering ph
food for thought

1 Like

Haven’t tried that…been using ff up until this grow…the ones in flower now are in ffof with advanced nutes and everything else is and will be in pro-mix HP with advanced nutes I also use photosynthesis plus, veganic special sauce microbial tea and inoculant and I use rapid start in veg then drop the rapid start and add bud candy in flower…I may try adding big bud and overdrive…I’m loving the ph perfect also @BIGE

2 Likes

@WillyJ @bob31 @Screwauger
I been off the radar but I did buy a ticket yesterday for the harvest cup… I plan on being there at 10 am tomorrow. Anyone else have plans?

2 Likes

Hello there @WillyJ, seeing you have done alot of super cropping, have you done any during flowering? cant remember went trough so much info in this thread loll

1 Like

i am putting everyone on 12/12 today well the photos anyways…the autos will do what they want when they want…lol
clean out under canopy,take a few clones…you know the drill @WillyJ

1 Like

So hey @willyj with the ph perfect nutes would a fella be able to give instructions to a “helper” how much to put in a gallon and then she could water my plants while I’m gone??
My BETTER half knows nothing of pH and all but is my only option when I’m gone for 5-8 days in a row.
If that stuff will still be edible by the plants without checking ph shoot I may just have to buy sum

2 Likes

Yes up till 2 weeks into flower I wouldn’t do it past 3 unless it was absolutely necessary

Yes I’m going not sure of sat or sun yet :+1:

1 Like

Yes its a busy time and such a great time cause this is were it starts getting good! :grinning:

Yes if you use it you dont ph anything it will keep ph in suitable range for around a week…but I started my grow off with them not sure how it woild work if your switching mid grow…maybe you should flush first and give it a try before you go…not sure how plants will handle a nute change mid grow maybe someone has some info on that @Nug-bug

1 Like

@Patsbasement hows your clones and your strawberry kush doing? Still got mine in cups going to put in 1 gal soon…hope all is well

2 Likes

Dude woohoo that’s freaking awesome
Your going to have great edible meds
Nice going @WillyJ

2 Likes

@WillyJ

Hey there thanks for asking… switched five plants to flower two weeks ago and they are taking off…tent is full , clones and sk doing well. As usual the runt is the biggest plant now…

4 Likes