When should I top this plant?

Wow lookin good @WillyJ:smiley: I’m harvesting big bud today, I’ll take a pic later, you’re good at monster cropping, something I’ve never tried cause just don’t have room but accomplishing my perpetual grow!

2 Likes

I think it’s a option when the plants are to tall… So I don’t try it. I’m wrong?

Oh my gosh I think you’re doing great and I wish I had your grow room @WillyJ…I’m jealous again :joy: if I had that kinda room I’d be doin what you’re doin :+1: I’m trying anyway, I have 7 plants going right now, harvesting big bud then super skunk auto next… happy holidays and happy growing

1 Like

Yes me too @dbrn32

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 that’s my idea…like a scrog but without the net…

1 Like

You hang them from above and pull the line down which has a hook on the end and you hook it to a branch to support it…

@M4ur

7 Likes

Oh what a nifty idea! That’s about as good as buttons on a shirt! :sunglasses::v::joy::seedling:

4 Likes

@AnneBonny most of the time I can only sleep 3-4 hrs and these things don’t wait lol need to be finished…in the day I have work ect…I’m always busy doing something so I kinda like to finally get tired and maybe then I get some good sleep…:grinning:

They’re great when those buds start to get heavy especially when your making them grow wide for support when done just retract them back up to ceiling @70sChick

1 Like

I found them on amazon, just ordered me some… Cuz you know I’m going to need them! Thx @WillyJ

2 Likes

:+1: you know it! :grinning:

1 Like

You can do it when they are smaller @M4ur to make them wider and everything along that branch grows up toward the lights…and the way I did it is rather extreme but I wanted to fill the room up…they grew a little bigger than planned…switched to advanced nutes and they really love it

2 Likes

Your doing a great job @bonnie1

1 Like

Got a new gadget tonight when we stopped by our friends…ordered it a while back she got us a great discount…it makes oil,butter and tinctures…has preset buttons or a diy button so you can set your own temp or how long or often its mixed…should be able to make some good things with this :+1::grin:

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @BIGE @Nug-bug @Patsbasement @bob31 @dbrn32

14 Likes

Nice! Everyone loves the butta!

2 Likes

It’s like a crock pot that you can control temp and has an auto mixer…pretty cool my friend says its great

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to get things rolling. Getting jealous way too often.

2 Likes

best looking butter maker i’ve seen yet!

2 Likes

Looks like I can make big batches…haven’t even opened it yet could be a brick in there lol nah good friends said it’s the best one shes tried yet…she had the magic butter machine and says this is better…I want "special " brownies that make you laugh your a$$ off eat and then go to sleep lol mostly for sleep but some good strong ones for recreational use will be great also :wink: @BIGE

7 Likes

i could use one of those brownies now @WillyJ…lol

2 Likes