When should I top this plant?

i’ve got a gorilla gluing my marbles together this morning…lol

3 Likes

Play nice with the gorilla haha

4 Likes

Tasty looking bud you got there, willy, and the next run , I’d say they ready. Goodness them be some bigins

2 Likes

Lol yes they are I’ll be breakin branches to lay these girls down!

2 Likes

Amazing job with everything my friend :+1:
Yammy flower you have there :drooling_face:
I think it’s best to use the new fans and clean everything out because this way you can protect and eliminate almost any chance to get them in trouble if in previous grow you find pollen sacks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also you need to clean the older fans very good, specially if you put them in veg room :wink:

2 Likes

I spray everything with bleach water and wipe it down…I disassemble all fans and wash with soap and water… same with dehumidifier and outer “sock” for carbon filter then reassemble everything then spray my whole floor down with bleach water turn all fans and dehumidifier on and air out the room…probably overkill but want to develop good habits and try and avoid any potential problems @M4ur

4 Likes

Nice… Definitely you will not have any problems :+1:.
I try to finalize my project and make my own room for my hobby :grin:

3 Likes

Well I got my next 8 in the flower room…I defoliate each before I put them in there…now that they’re in there I can start super cropping…put new bulbs in the veg room and cleaned lights…put the ilgm 8 down under the 600’s and moved the clones up on the top of the table under the bigger T5 …will be transplanting all soon…cups to 1 gal and 1 gal to 7 gal …they’ll start to take off then…all the hid lights have new bulbs now this should be good…the room looks a little different now lol…

@Screwauger @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @70sChick @Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32 @Patsbasement

12 Likes

Time to get a few hrs sleep here is a sample of the last bagseed I harvested…this should be good :grin:

15 Likes

Amazing work man!

2 Likes

Organized and clean, the envy of any grower! Great work @WillyJ

6 Likes

@WillyJ does have a tight grow!
enjoy those buds,i like the colors!

3 Likes

The only word that comes to mind is professional…
And them buds , just wow

5 Likes

Looking forward to following along with this grow… @WillyJ.
Looking good as always :sunglasses::v::seedling:

3 Likes

That room is just a work of art @WillyJ, empty and full :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Finally got to one plant tonight…here is the first victim a cc

This is what she looked like before I moved her into flower room and super cropped

@BIGE @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @70sChick @Dr.DankThumb420 @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @Screwauger @dbrn32 @bob31

12 Likes

I’ll let her regain her composure then trim everything that doesn’t make the canopy…this pheno grows tall an lanky real crazy shoots everywhere

6 Likes

@WillyJ can i ask why you wait so long to start super cropping?
I start super cropping in veg myself
Just curious brother

1 Like

These got a little out of hand…switched nutes on this grow and I guess I found out the nutes work great lol…I usually do a little more lst at first but experimenting a little…I cant supercrop to much in the veg room because I would run out of space quickly and they would also be tuff to mpve to flower room…so get um big and crop them when they go in flower…worked well last grow…this grow once they grow back towards lights I will trim everything under canopy…anything that doesn’t make it back to the top is going…I will support everything with yo-yos when I have all the plants situated in the room…still trying to figure which plant is going where…the idea is to try and get it like a scrog but without the net @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Sounds good brother i was just curious as stated
I going to be using Remo nutrients my next grow im hoping for out of control plants as well lmfao
Woohoo @WillyJ

5 Likes