When should I top this plant?

ill need to check into them
I just picked up some Remo nutrients I’m going to try
utube them and see what they are pulling off bro
buds the size of your leg hahaha
but the promix is a winner for sure brother

2 Likes

Im feeding 30 ml part A and 30 ml part B per 2gal of water @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger

2 Likes

I’m going to do some research on the advanced line
but I need to run now buddy gotta move 2 cords of wood hahahhaha
talk later my friend have a good day

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out

I am in late bloom but I am at 30/ml per gallon on parts A&B or 2ml/L @WillyJ

Pace yourself take it easy on the back…have a great day! 11:30 vet appointment for my mastiff just a check up and get his nails clipped…

1 Like

I’m at 4ml per liter which is full strength…so I figure 30 ml per 2 gal correct? That is 30 ml A and 30 ml B per 2 gal… @Screwauger

1 Like

Wow @WillyJ… I can’t keep up with you :joy: you got a fantastic perpetual grow goin on, lookin great!!! :+1:

1 Like

Some much amazing in this thread!

2 Likes

Yes. I misspoke. 30ml of A and 30ml of B but that’s what I mix into my 4 gallon mixing bucket. It works out to half of what AN recommends on the bottle. I go half strength because they are auto’s but more because of the continuous feeding of the autopot system. @WillyJ

1 Like

Looking awesome as usual @WillyJ
All outta :heart:’s already again today :v:

2 Likes

Grow is impressive as always @willyj and thanks for the info on The Harvest Cup. Looks like fun.

2 Likes

Harvested the last bagseed plant and it was a real nice one…she went 11 weeks 5 days from switch she held out the longest out of the 8 in the room and weighs in at…wet weight rough trim 2247g here she is -420 for container …

@Screwauger @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @70sChick @bob31 @M4ur @Nug-bug @Dr.DankThumb420 @Patsbasement @AnneBonny

19 Likes

That is a full hand bud my friend :drooling_face:
Just weight that only before and after… I want to see how will end :sparkling_heart:
tumblr_olumg2H8G01ux6sozo1_500

5 Likes

So gorgeous bro, :ok_hand::clap::clap:

1 Like

that is some raunchy looking bagseed bud @WillyJ

2 Likes

Wow @willyj that is spectacular. Is that a purply color that goes through the flower? Beautiful.

3 Likes

Good morning neighbor
I can attest to the veracity of your claim on the sour diesel… wonderful product. I think I convinced my honey to go to the harvest cup. Should be fun.

2 Likes

giphy

Pure AWESOMENESS! WTG @WillyJ

2 Likes

Oh hell yes! Nice harvest!

1 Like